24.

Camille

I know this nigga isn't telling ME what to do in MY APARTMENT!!! I cut the water off and swung the door open and there he is sitting on my bed. "I know yo ass didn't take a shower that fast. Stop the bullshit. I swear I'm bout to fuck you up man" he said not even moving from his spot. I dropped my towel and threw it as hard as I could. "You not goin tell me what to do like you pay bills here! This is MY APARTMENT" "Oh how cute! You think throwing a towel is goin piss me off. Babygirl I've been posting your rent here. For the past 2 months" he said as he leaned up against the head board. "Now close your mouth and stomp yo ass back in the bathroom" I turned around and cut the water on. I'm not taking a shower I'm going to take the longest bath ever. He's not going to tell me what to do. If he wants to wait he's going to wait all night.

I added some dried rose petals and lavender to the water so I could soak and become one with my inner peace. After 30 minutes I began to clean my body. I let the water out and refilled the tub with new water. And began to soak all over again, somehow I drifted off to sleep. I had a dream that I was falling, but I came to and Dave had literally dropped me on my bed! "Are you insane?!" "You fell asleep in the tub on purpose. I put that scrubby shit on you already. Put yo clothes on so we can talk" here he goes barking orders again. "No! I'm not doing anything else you say" In that moment his eye got really really dark, he rubbed his hand over his face and groaned. He began to undress and went into the bathroom and locked the door behind him. I went to grab a bra and some shorts to put on, since king Dave wanted to use my bathroom and waste my time and water.

I cut all the lights off and got under the covers. I drifted off to sleep and by the time I was in a deep sleep THIS ASSHOLE SNATCHED THE COVERS OFF OF ME! I cut on the lamp and he was in the clothes I took from his apartment. "Shit I was hoping he didn't find those" I thought to myself. I snatched my covers off the ground and tried to get back in bed but he snatched them away from me. "Stop it" I yelled. "Not until you talk to me" he said in loud yet calm tone. " Fine I'll get my other covers" I tried to walk to my linen closet in the hall but he blocked me from leaving. I got in the bed and folded my arms, "I guess we'll be at this shit all night" "I don't have shit else to do" he said back. I curled myself into a ball and tried to go back to sleep. "You are so fuckin difficult for no reason" he sighed throwing the covers on me. "Pussy" I mumbled under my breath. "THAT IS IT" he yelled grabbing me by my ankle and dragging me to the edge of the bed.

"Let me go you big ass bastard" I screamed. "I swear to god if you have your neighbors knock on this door and have the police show up" he gritted through his teeth. He climbed over me and pinned my arms to the bed. "Talk! I don't mean start getting smart actually use your words! What is your fuckin problem huh" " YOU! YOU ARE MY FUCKING PROBLEM" I broke down and tears were just flooding from my eyes. "DAVE EAST IS MY FUCKIN PROBLEM! YOI STARTED THIS STUPID MUSIC SHIT AND BEGAN NEGLECTING ME LIKE I DON'T MATTER!" He let my arms go and backed away. "I don't know where JULIAN is but that's who I love that's who I want" he reached out and wiped my tears. He got in the bed and pulled me in. "Mamas I'm sorry, I didn't know that I actually hurt you" he rubbed my back as more tears ran down my face. "All you had to do is tell me" "I tried telling you but you became soo engrossed in your music that you became cold towards me but you didn't even see it or care to see" I pushed him off of me. "Mama this is my dream! This is all I got for myself, yea I sell drugs here and there but that's not what I want for myself. I don't want to leave my seeds with a street legacy. I want them to be set and leave them with wealth that's why I love music" he said. " You have had shit handed to you since the day your mom have birth to you" "Let me stop you right there! Do you know how many times I've pulled my mother into the house after being in a drunken state or her being so high she can't function!HUH" I stood up from the bed. "562 times! My dad was too busy out of town or in meetings. Yes my dad came home at night but he left me with my mom and her shit. My mom would force me to be in stupid pageants but would be drunk half the time!"

Dave

I sat in Camille bed in shock, I feel kinda bad. This screaming match of going nowhere. I didn't mean to hurt her feelings, but I'm also not going to devote my entire existence to her either. "So now what? What do you want to do?" I questioned her. "Cause we basically goin talk and scream in circles. And we both getting tired, it's 6AM" "I don't want no parts of Dave East, like I said I love Julian" she pouted. "That's just another version of myself, Dave is who I was before I met you. That's who I was in New York, that's who I am in the streets. Julian is the nigga that goes to school and smothers you with all the love you could ever want and need. Dave ain't goin nowhere but neither is Julian" I had to be completely honest with her. "I don't want to be with you when Dave East is around, I don't know who he is and I'm not sure if I want to get to know him either. But if you can't at least let me know and communicate when you on your Dave East shit then we can attempt to fix things" she sat next to me in the bed. "Ard that's a deal" I kissed her head.

She claimed on top of me and I leaned back, "you missed daddy" I raised my eyebrow at her. One thing about Cam is when she's in a bratty mood after being put on her place she goin want some daddy dick. She nodded and poked her lip out, I kissed her lips and the kiss became passionate over the next few seconds. She began grinding her hips making my shit get rock hard but this time she ain't getting her way. "Nah, you did all that bratty shit not too long ago. Don't think I'm bout to fold cause you stick your lip out" I smacked her ass and removed her from my lap.  I placed the covers back on the bed and went to grab some covers for myself, I'm sleeping on the couch. "I know you didn't just deny me just now" she yelled from her room. "Yea I did. Now take yo ass to sleep it's 7 in the morning I know you tired cause I'm tired" I heard her groan and I chuckled to myself. She got everybody out here thinking I'm whipped and I'm goin be begging on my knees. HELL NAH!!!

I was sleeping pretty good thanks to Camille's expensive ass taste when I heard her moaning in the other room. I sat there listening as long as I could before getting up, she playing with fire right now. I crept to the door and had her legs spread as wide and humanly possible and had that gotdamn rose thingy. "That's cute, you think that shit is going to help you and you think I'm goin fold. Keep in down in here nigga out here tryna sleep" I closed the door and layed back down. This is going to be fun!

When I finally got up for the day I saw Cam on the patio sipping a glass of wine reading some fashion magazine. "Good morning crybaby" I said closing the patio door. "Fuck you, there's turkey bacon and eggs in the kitchen. Fix your plate and leave" she never looked up from her magazine. "Yea you tried it a few times last night" I don't know why she testing me right now. I started breaking down some weed and threw a pack of woods on her magazine. "If you don't stop throwing stuff at me I will scream at the top of my lungs" "Go head see if I care" I got up and made my plate. When I came back she put the words back in my seat. I rolled my wood PERFECTLY! Pearled and all. I purposely blew the smoke in her face, she knocked my food over and I grabbed her by her shorts. "Clean that shit up before you get ants AND roaches" I popped the trim of her shorts. "No, you're being really fucking annoying do it yourself" "Guess you want designer roaches in yo crib"

"I FUCKIN HATE YOU I SWEAR TO GOD" she stomped off getting a broom. She came back and swept the food up. "Now was that so hard?" She shoved the dustpan at my chest and I threw the food away. "Don't think you'll be getting a key cause the answer is go to hell" she said as she began to clean up the kitchen. TIME FOR SOME FUN! I helped her put all the remaining food away. I loaded the dishwasher and I was throwing shit just like her goofy ass. She lit a candle and started washing dishes and I walked up on her and got as close as possible. She always smells good, shit kinda annoying right now. "Bae what you doing" I leaned over and whispered in her ear. "You know damn well I'm washing dishes. And get your lil dick off me" she booty bumped me.

"Oh soo now my shit little" I pushed up against her again. I started kissing her neck and left a mark, she threw the fork back in the water and leaned back into me. I turned her around and picked her up. I walked into the bedroom and put her down. We began to kiss and she laid on her back, I kissed her from her soft ass lips to her belly button. I took off her shorts and there it was. My favorite place to be! Freshly waxed and wet as hell I made eye contact and kissed her inner thighs. I slurped her juices twice and then walked away. "ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME" she pouted. "Nah I'm dead ass serious. Maybe you should stop being a spoiled ass brat and watch how you talk to me" I wiped my face and went into the living room.

All is fair in love and war baby