22.

2 Weeks Later

Camille

I found an apartment a week after talking to Julian. I called the girls over to help me unpack and to drink some wine of course. "Bitch I can't believe you just really up and left. Y'all get on my fuckin nerves" Amber said unpacking my dishes for me. "Girl bye" I waved her off. Aint nobody thinkin about Dave WEST! He don't have time for me and I'm not goin put up with his attitude and I don't need him for shit either. Tara was in the bedroom putting my pillows on my bed. We were listening to cardi B new song UP and babehhh we were cutting up! After a few more hours we were just about done. I ordered some take out and we sat at the bar laughing and catching up. "So miss ma'am how are you and Gee doing" I said sipping my wine. Tara has never been this happy and I was more than happy for her. "Well everything is fine for the most part it's just his bitter ass babymother hating and shit. She be calling Gee in the middle of the night talkin bout come be with your family. Like girl GIVE IT UP DAMN" Tara said slamming her glass down almost breaking it. She mumbled sorry and fixed her hair trying to get herself together. "You don't think he really be goin over there with that girl do you? Especially the way he be following you around like a little lost puppy" Amber said rubbing Tara arm. "It's just she be ruining the vibe like we could be relaxing and he gets so annoyed that he don't be wanting to be bothered. Or like if we about to do it she calls like the bitch got a sixth sense or something" I busted out laughing. "So basically you saying you haven't had none in a minute cause she cockblocking" Tara looked up at me and Amber started to laugh too. "We sorry boo but it's like damn you acting up cause you ain't getting none. We ain't never seen this side of you" Amber said trying to contain her laughter. Soon after Tara was laughing too.  We sat and talked for a few more hours and they both eventually left so it was just me in the apartment.