19.

Chris

I'm finally outta that hell hole after some months. All I had to do was cry all day everyday. That girl Kim was feeding me and stuff shit she even bandaged me up. I had been tearing away with them ropes with a lil piece of plastic for I don't know how long. And when Kim came down to feed me all I had to do was make it seem like I loved her simple ass give her some dick and wait for her to say it was clear for me to go. But let me tell you it was HARD getting out that house. I been walking for a long ass time. I'm all the way on the other side of town I could probably go to Camille people house but I need to get to a phone first. Luckily there's a hand full of pay phone out here and I'm close to one. I found some loose change out here. I finally got to a phone after another 15 minutes I dialed camilles mom.

"Naomi!"

"Corey darling where are you and how could you let Camille go?"

"I just left that stupid bastards lil stash house"

"Who baby who"

"That nigga that took my cami away from me"

"Oh sweetheart you can come to me I would love to see you. Her father is out of town for a business meeting I'll come get you and bring you some clothes stay where you are"

"Ok thanks babe"

Yea I been messing with her mom on the side. I'm also her plug but it's whatever all I gotta do is give her some dick and she breaks me off a few racks. After a hour Naomi pulled up. "You smell awful I'll take you to your apartment so you can clean up"

"That bastard was at my house Corey MY HOUSE" Naomi fussed as she was driving. "How is she my cami" I miss my bitch. I hope she doesn't think she's gotten rid of me that easily. "Ugh she's acting like some common hoodlum he's turning her into a BITCH" I don't see why Naomi hates Camille so much. I mean yea she's fine as hell but Naomi BAD TOO! After 10 minutes we got to my apartment and when I opened the door the smell made me slam the door. "Naomi what the fuck I thought you sent someone to clean while I was gone" I yelled. "Darling I didn't send anyone you've been goin almost 4 months!" She pointed her freshly manicured finger into my chest. "I'm not going in there until you send someone to clean up it STINKS" Naomi rolled her eyes and got on it. In 16 minutes a clean up crew came in with hazmat suits on and started cleaning after 2 hours someone from the cleaning crew approached Naomi's car. "Ma'am that refrigerator needs to go it works but the smell is still there" Naomi nodded and gave the man a $10 tip.

"Darling go ahead and get cleaned up, I'll take you to get some more clothes and all of that. Oh and call your supplier" she blew me a kiss. I ran upstairs and took a LONG ASS SHOWER. The whole time I was in their I was thinking about Camille. How she tasted, how wet her pussy get, how she would flinch when I raised my hand at her, or how she would cry after I'd knocked her ass into the wall. Shit make my dick hard shit harder than her mama ever could. I washed my hair and made sure it was moisturized. I think I'm goin get a hair cut next week once I get my money up again. After about 2 hours I was dressed and Naomi was layed out in my bed. "Oh Corey I've missed you so much" she hugged me. "Get off me you smell like your HUSBAND" she frowned and got her keys and we headed to the mall. She always keeps a low profile when we're out and I don't trip. Sunglasses low long hair no ponytail.

After a few hours I got some clothes that fit she took me back to the house, and I had my boy Kale come cut my hair and line me up real quick I got lucky he's usually booked but somebody canceled. "Damn boy where you been at I almost put an amber alert out on yo ass" "I had some business to take care of I should be done soon. Gotta check a bitch you know how that go" kale laughed not even TRULY knowing what I'm talkin bout. After kale got me straight I took some picture for the gram and posted them on my side page, hell I wanna see what my lil baby CAMI is doing.