3.

Julian

After I dropped shorty off I drove to the my boy H house he was throwing a kickback sort of a after party type thing minus all the bum nigga and broke bitches. "Ju where the fuck you been nigga? One minute you scrappin with some random nigga then you dip off with a bitch and I mean a BAD BITCH at that" he said hitting the blunt as he let me in. I shook my head at him he always chasing pussy. "Nigga one minute I'm tryna get at baby then some nigga being rough so you know I had to step in" I said shrugging it was nothing new for me to be captain save a hoe but only for someone in my proximity, my mama didn't raise no hoe ass nigga and after my sister passed I been on edge. It was a pretty chill lil kickback but I just wasn't in the mood for it so after another 20 something minutes I left as I walked to the car a girl approached me. "Aye you Juju right?" "Yea why wassup ma" she batted her fan looking lashes at me "I heard you the plug so can I get a hook up?" I muffed her out my way "Hell nah broke ass hoe" I shook my head and continued to my car.

Had to take my ass home nothing good was happening out here tonight. I looked at my phone to see if ole girl text me and my shit was dry, well not dry just nothing but dick suck bitches and niggas that needed weed but had no money. Nah I'm not just another nigga selling weed just because I do it to make sure my mama never needs for nothing. I'm a 23 year old music major at morehouse I just chose my major a couple weeks ago after H said I was a good producer, I make music on my down time but I kept most of my shit to myself. H was one of the few people that knows about it but it's only because I produce his music even though it's trash sometime. That nigga pays well though 20k for my beats and 45k if I gotta make a beat on spot now that money pays my tuition and bills the little drug money is my spending money. Don't get me wrong I'm good at what I do discretion is key and I don't sell to any students that live on campus. Only reason people know me is from my classes and I hang with a few Ques.

After I pulled up to my apartment I went upstairs and walked to my door when my neighbor Mrs.Wright came out to put her trash out, "Oh Julian baby how are you" she said struggling I shook my head and grabbed the trash for her. "Boy what I tell you about helping me? I got it" she said popping my arm. Mrs. Wright was in her early 60s her husband died a few months ago so I've been helping her with rent she just doesn't know about it. She just thinks the landlord lowered her rent luckily she doesn't pay her bills online so she wouldn't suspect a thing. "Yes ma'am" I said knowing that if I attempted to argue with her she'd go ballistic on my ass. After helping her out trash out I headed to my own apartment I showered and went to my laptop to start working on this new beat for one of H homeboys. After a good 2hours my phone went off a got a text from Kandy, I was getting annoyed from her blowing my phone up.

I finally called her

"The fuck you want"

"I just wanted to talk I missed you baby"

"Stacy I'm not goin tell you again we not in a fucking relationship we occasionally fuck but you mainly suck my dick that's it."

"You never let me have fun JuJu why can't we go out"

I hung up on her, she really be on that nut shit. She really fucked up my flow so I said fuck it and went to bed.

The next morning I woke up at 8:10 and got ready for my day, today I had history and music I took another shower a nigga got me fresh and clean when they go out. I brushed my teeth and gargled mouth wash too I had on my ethika underwear and went to the closet to see what I would wear for the day I just needed something simple to wear. I'm not tryna impress nobody right now just tryna keep focused on my studies at the moment. It's about 50 something degrees outside so i put on a sweatsuit, shit the cold dont bother me since I was born and raised in New York. I checked the time and it was now 8:40 I had history at 9:15 and my apartment was 10 minutes away from campus I grabbed my MCM backpack and jogged downstairs to my truck, I made it halfway down the stair when I realized my bag was too light. "Fuck" I said out loud realizing I left my laptop I ran back and grabbed it. Once I made it to my car I paired my phone to the bluetooth in my car and played NAS new album I was really feeling the song "no bad energy" I nodded my head to the music as I drove to my classes. I went inside and headed to my history class luckily I was on time. Now I just had to act interested for an hour.