9.

Camille

It's been 2 months since I had a cameo in fucking lifetime movie. Julian called me for 4 weeks straight, I eventually blocked him. Tara and Gee started dating about a week ago, Amber still hate H even though they fuck all the time. So it's just me myself and I. Winter break has started and I definitely needed some time away from the city, I decided to book a trip to Miami to get away from the cold and bullshit.

I packed my bag while listened to summer walkers new song Playing Games, this is my new favorite song right now. I packed 2 swim suits and I lost count of how many outfits I packed, my suitcase is definitely full though. I went outside to get in my Uber so I could get to the airport when Julian pulled up in his G-Wagon. " Camille" is all he could say before pulling me into a hug. I stood there for a few second before wiggling out his grasp, "Come on you can't still be mad about that shit. I already told you she snuck into my apartment, if I would've known it was her at first I would've been kicked her crazy ass out" he said for the millionth time.

"I'm not yo girl but if you fuckin someone else I expect the courtesy of knowing. I don't know her and you don't know where she's been. Did you even go get tested after that shit?" "Of course I did who the fuck do you think I am? I'm not your ex nigga I don't just do dumb shit. You know what I don't know why I'm even here! You not my bitch" he said getting back in his truck. I know he don't think I care about him being mad, but I am offended by what he said. He is right though I'm not his girl. I rolled my eyes and got into my Uber X.

After going through security and checking my bag I finally boarded the plane. I got comfortable and took a quick nap when I woke up the pilot announced that we'd be landing in 20 minutes I looked out the window excited to be out of cold ass Atlanta. I looked for the sign with my name on it and after about 3 second I saw an older man holding the sign. I handed him my bags and followed him to the car. After a 20 minute drive I got to my hotel. I stripped out of my clothes and took a shower. I hate airplanes they're dirty but my daddy said since I'm goin to another state I can't go on a private plane. I threw a fit but he gave me $17,000 in spending money so I'd shut up. I'm going to spend 3 days out here since my mom decided to blow my phone up until I agreed to come home for Christmas.

After my shower I took a nap an actual nap. I was half asleep on the plane I don't trust those flight attendants. After 5 minutes I got comfortable and fell asleep. When I woke up it was 3:30 in the afternoon I decided to go do a little sight seeing even though I've been here hundreds of times. I went to the Versace mansion but someone rented it for the week. So shopping it is! I was walking around the mall when a group of girl's stopped me. "Hey were having a party on a boat in about 2 hours you should come" at first I hesitated but shit why not have a good time and be on a boat. The girl who told me her name was Veronica gave me the address of the port they were leaving from, which happens to be a 10 minute walk from my hotel. We exchanged numbers and I went to my hotel to get ready.

I met Veronica at the port along with 3 other girls. We all danced on the boat Veronica was slapping my ass as I made it clap to the rhythm of the music I was having a lot of fun we began to drink some of the other girls began to snort cocaine. "Yea they do coke but I don't mess with it anymore especially after my dad overdosed" Veronica said looking at the girls I'm disgust. "Hey why don't I take some pictures for you while they fuck themselves over" I handed her my phone as she began snapping pictures, "Damn girl you look good as hell you should post them on Instagram" she handed me my back to me and I began posting my pictures.

 "Hey why don't I take some pictures for you while they fuck themselves over" I handed her my phone as she began snapping pictures, "Damn girl you look good as hell you should post them on Instagram" she handed me my back to me and I began posting...