14.

Julian

I woke up rubbing my eyes, Camille was still sleeping. I checked my phone to see what time it is and it was 9:00. I got a call from H asking me what I was doing today, that nigga just wanted to know if my mom was cooking here in Atlanta or in New York he ain't slick. I told him my mom is cooking here in Atlanta and he said he'll bring something to drink. H family doesn't really fuck with him like that and that was fine with him. He gave me an update on ole boy.

"Yea Ju he still crying like a bitch I had felicity start cutting his dick and man I see why cam hated him his shit shrimp"

"Nigga you gay but good make him hurt don't kill him though"

"Bet aye you goin bring her to yo mama's today?"

"Yea I'll bring her but I haven't told my mom yet"

"When are you goin start claiming her I'm tryna win this bet?"

"Y'all bettin on us getting together? Y'all some cornballs"

I hung up on H dumb ass. Camille rolled over clinging to my chest. "Good morning Ju" she kissed me a couple times. "Morning crybaby" I kissed her back. I'm surprised she's in a good mood especially after she was slamming doors and shit. "So what time does your mom finish cooking?" "Shit she normally done around 12:30 1:00" I said stretching. "Oh ok I guess I'll make something light then after I brush my teeth" she got up to brush her teeth so I followed closely behind to do the same. She was leaning over the sink studying her face like she always does. I came behind her rubbing her ass in circular motions she looked at me in the mirror and shook her head. I used my thumb to play with her pussy she got wet instantly. I pushed her panties to the side and slid in. Man if I was a virgin I'd bust instantly her pussy was wet and that grip DAMN. She gripped the sink as I gave her slow strokes I pulled on her hair she leaned back and I attacked her neck leaving my mark.

I pulled out and put her on the sink, we began to kiss our tongues swirling she was moanin in my mouth as I was giving her strong strokes "FUCK IM CUMMING" she screamed grabbing my shoulder. I pulled out and came in the sink. "That's nasty dude" Camille said in disgust. "Would you rather me shoot in the sink or have you carrying my seed until September" I shrugged my shoulders. She gave me a crazy look and I brushed my teeth, "come on I'm hungry" I placed her back on the floor smacking her ass. "Boy fuck you" she said walking to the kitchen. "I already did and you almost made me deaf" I yelled.

After I got dressed for the day I went to the kitchen to see Camille putting eggs on my plate. "Here asshole" she playfully shoved the plate at me. I put the plate down and gave her a box. "What's this?" "Man open the shit and see before I change my mind" I said waiting on her to open the box. She took the white bow off and tore the paper, "Julian it's pretty I love it" she put the box down and hugged me tightly. She started to kiss me taking control of the kiss, she had me feeling like a bitch. "Damn if I knew I'd get that type of reaction I'd buy you stuff so the time but don't kiss me like that I ain't no bitch" I shook my head.

"Well since you got me something I wish I would've gotten you something too" Camille said going under the sink. "I had to put it somewhere you wouldn't think to look especially since youre always in the kitchen" she handed me a small bag. I opened it and pulled out a somewhat small box. This girl got me a fucking Rolex, "Damn mamas I love it" I pulled her into a hug. "Here put the necklace on me and I'll put the watch on you" Camille said smiling. We put the gifts on each other both smiling. "I love you" we both said at THE SAME DAMN TIME. "You what?" we said in unison again. Camille bit her lip and looked at the floor I lifted her chin so she'd look at me and I kissed her lips twice. "Camille you tryna be my woman" "Only if you tryna be my man" she laughed.