6

It's Saturday

A new day, another adventure

I hoped out of bed and took a shower, brushed my teeth, ate breakfast, and left. To where? Well, I don't have time to explain.

I walked through the streets greeting everyone I see. "good morning Eunbyul." "good morning." I said and smiled as I continued walking to my destination.

"Eunbyul?" I turned my head to the voice to see no other than "Haechan?" "where are you going so early in the morning?" "somewhere." "can I come with you?" I looked at him confused "you sure?" he nodded 6 times while giving me puppy eyes. "okay come on." I said as I giggled.

We walked through alleys and streets until we crossed the river with the village meeting our eyes. Haechan who was walking behind me spoke with a surprised tone "where are we?" "we're at the village, where the villagers live." "why are we here?" asked Haechan who now sounded confused. "well-" as I was about to explain my voice was cut off by someone calling me. I smiled instantly after recognizing the owner of the voice.

"Eunbyul, great to see you again. We haven't seen you in weeks." "I'm sorry, there were a lot of exams." I said as I pouted "it's no big deal. umm who's that?" "Haechan meet Lia, Lia meet Haechan"

They both shook hands and Lia had a welcoming smile.

Haechan P.O.V:

Ms. Lia has offered me some tea and told me to sit down and relax. She said that she wants her guests to feel comfortable.

I never would have thought that I would come to the village. But coming here made me realize that there are many good people in this world.

I looked around to find Eunbyul only to see her helping others with a smile on her face.

I smiled as my heart skipped a beat after seeing how pure of a soul she is.