33

"there you are! Where were you two?" asked Taeyong who seemed worried "we called you like a hundred times." Haechan took his phone out of his pocket "it's dead."

"why didn't you call me?" "we called you too, but you wouldn't answer" I took my phone out of my pocket "oh, it's on silent mode" I said awkwardly smiling.

"anyways, it's dinner time. What do you want to eat?" we all shifted our heads to Jisung as soon as Taeyong let out his last word "w-what?" said Jisung awkwardly "what do you want to eat?" asked mark who stood beside him, arm over jisung's shoulder. "ummm, how about sushi?"

.

We were at this famous sushi restaurant that Taeyong took us to. It was on the fancy side; big tables, tall white walls and a big chandelier. We sat on a table that can hold six people. Jeno, Taeyong and hyuck on one side, and Jisung mark and I on the other. Taeyong then ordered the food.

As we waited, Jisung showed me pictures him and mark took earlier. He looked so happy and excited, which brought tears to my eyes. I haven't seen him this happy in a long time.

I let out a sigh pushing my tears back in, which thankfully weren't noticed by anyone. Jeno then started talking about how Taeyong was too afraid to ride with him "I didn't even want to ride the roller coaster; I just did so you guys can have fun." "aww, poor Taeyong" I said sarcastically "shut up."

We kept talking about random stuff until the food arrived. I waited for everyone to start eating so I can start. "I've noticed you do that a lot" said Jeno taking another bite. I looked at him confused not getting his point. "you always start eating after everyone starts" "ohhh, I got it from my mom. She wouldn't eat unless everyone starts eating. She can't be the first one to eat, and I got that from her." I said before taking a bite "wait, my mom used to do that too" said haechan placing his chopsticks on the table "I'm sorry but this proves we're meant to be" "yeah sure" I said rolling my eyes at his statement.

"finish you're food, we'll take a walk around the park before leaving" informed Taeyong which took me by surprise "you guys are leaving?" Taeyong nodded his head and smiled as he saw my frown "but we didn't do much!" I said as I pouted "no we stayed in long enough. You and Jisung can have fun together tonight and tomorrow morning"

I looked over to Jisung who pouted, and I pouted back. I don't want this to end. I don't want this to become one of the other billion memories.