26

"what are you doing here?" asked Jisung as he looked at the men standing in front of him. "who is there Jisung?" I stood up and walked to the door. "Jeno, haechan, what are you doing here?" I asked as I got closer to where Jisung was standing "well, we're not really alone."

Haechan and Jeno stepped aside to reveal the two people I was expecting the least, Mark and Taeyong. "Taeyong! Mark! How are you guys?" "hi Byul" said Taeyong smiling as he waved. "but like for real, what are you guys doing here?"

"we thought it was a good idea if we crashed your party" "it was your idea haechan" said mark before letting out a sigh "and you agreed" mark rolled his eyes at the younger boy. "can you both stop fighting, it's not the time" Taeyong looked at me and Jisung and continued "where were we?" I smiled at Taeyong which he returned "just come in."

"so, what are you guys doing here?" I asked after everyone sat down "so haechan thought that it will be a good idea if we joined your sleepover" said mark as he took a bite from the cookies that were on the table "this is good by the way"

"wait so you guys are sleeping here?" I asked and looked at their faces, don't get me started. "but like don't you guys have houses? Don't get me wrong, I'm 100% okay with you guys coming over but you don't just come to someone's house and be like 'heyyyy, I'm sleeping over. So, like why? If you don't mind me asking" "we kind of wanted a break from everything that was happening. A lot happened and I don't want to get into that but I'm sure you're the only one who will understand."

Jeno then smiled at me and so did the others "so are we allowed to stay?" "of course, you were always welcome! But If you want to join the 'party' you need to ask Jisung, it's his party after all."

I looked at Jisung and so did everyone else. Jisung then spoke in a tiny voice "what am I supposed to say??" everyone laughed at jisung's cuteness and he got shy. "Jisung, we are wondering if it's okay if we stay at the sleepover and come to the party" asked haechan who Jisung seemed the most comfortable around "of course you can, the more the merrier."

⭐️

After realizing that we only ordered two pizzas and it's not enough for 6 people, we ordered other things that can cover up for that. "I can't believe you ordered two pizzas for two people; I didn't know you guys eat that much." "we weren't gonna finish it haechan, we were going to save it for later."

"can you come and help me Eunbyul?" I glared at haechan before walking to Taeyong to help him. Jisung and mark were picking out a movie while Jeno just sat down observing everything and laughing. I walked to Taeyong and started helping him make the smoothie. Everything seemed pretty good and I have a really good feeling about this. I smiled as I looked at everyone around me; it's nice being around people I've known for a while.