32

Haechan took me to a shooting game. This game was the most adult-like game here; it's really similar to the shooting game professionals play, except this game is more suited for teenagers.

He held the gun and started shooting the objects not missing any. "you're really good!" I said surprised while he shrugged his shoulders and smiled. "do you want to try?" he offered; I shook my head not wanting to embarrass myself. But he pulled me and handed me the gun.

Haechan held my hand as he showed me how to shoot. I couldn't really focus that much because his hand was touching mine. I took a deep breath as I started shooting. I shot the first target and then I shot the next one. "you're pretty good, I wasn't expecting that" I looked over to him as he had a shocked expression "it's like water guns."

⭐️

"do you want some cotton candy?" I asked "I've been carving cotton candy since Jisung bought some earlier" haechan nodded his head as we moved to the cotton candy truck. We stood in line waiting for our turn.

"what can I get for you young gentlemen?" asked the lady "we have many shapes and colors, just ask and we'll make it for you."

"can I have a rabbit?" asked haechan which took me by surprise "sure, what about your beautiful girlfriend?" ...okay, I'm red "um, c-can I have a heart..?" the female smiled at me before she started getting our cotton candy from the hanger.

Haechan and I then decide to take photos in the photo booth. "how do you want to pose?" I asked "ummm, make a funny face!" haechan started the counter before posing. The pictures were really something.

We walked out of the booth before we heard something that sounded like it was exploding. We looked up and it was fireworks! Haechan and I sat on the grass as we watched the fireworks. "haechan" "yes?" he answered in a soft tone "it's beautiful isn't it?" haechan hummed in response as he laid down on the grass. The fireworks stopped and everyone stopped watching and started leaving. On the other hand, haechan and I laid down watching the stars.

"by the way, you don't have to call me haechan. You can start calling me hyuck or donghyuck if you want to." "okay then hyuck, what do you want to do next?" his cheeks turned into a light shade of pink and he let out a chough. "wait, let me get used to it." I laughed at his cuteness and looked back at the sky again.

Just like any other day, it was beautiful.