52

"what is this?" I asked Jisung who was still rubbing his eyes. "what's that?" he asked which made me sigh again "do you remember the letters you gave me earlier last term?" I asked while he let out a 'yeah' still not getting my point.

I showed him the letter in my hand and pointed at it "do you know what this says?" I asked again "no! what is it? I want to sleep" Jisung laid back on his bed in frustration.

"Jisung, how did you get the letters? There are like 150 of them" Jisung didn't look at me and answered sleepily "I asked for some help of course... other young stars helped me out. You don't expect me to visit 178 stars on my own now do you" Jisung chuckled at his own statement still laying on his bed about to drift back to sleep.

"this is from Ms. Victoria." Jisung jumped from his bad and ran to the desk chair where I was sitting "what did you just say?" without needing to repeat, Jisung tried to take the letter from me.

"what are you doing?" I asked moving my arm far away, so he won't get the letter "give it to me! I wanna read it!"

I obviously didn't let him read the letter and left the house. I couldn't possibly let him read it. Cause if he reads the letter, I'll read it. And If I read it, I'll cry. I shouldn't be crying right now; I should have fun today.

A few hours later

Its almost 11 o'clock and hyuck told me he'll be here any minute. I sprayed perfume on my clothes and walked downstairs. I was wearing a check pinafore dress with a long sleeve white shirt on the inside.

As soon as I got out of the room, I heard the doorbell ring. I ran to the door and opened it to find hyuck standing there smiling. He was wearing black jeans and a white t-shirt under his black jacket. It may look simple, but he looks really good right now, just saying:)

He gave me a hug as soon as he saw me. After almost thirty seconds he let go smiling. "you know umm, I kinda wanted to get you flowers, but I thought it might be a bit awkward. So, instead, I got you chocolate." Hyuck handed me the chocolate smiling brightly. I couldn't help but smile back at his cuteness.

As we were about to leave, we heard something. It sounded like something heavy has fallen. I heard a scream and looked back at hyuck.

Mom?