10

"Eunbyul, are you okay?" asked haechan who was now standing in front of my desk. "haechan" I said sounding a bit confused "don't you think Mr. Kim was a bit harsh on Yuta earlier?" I continued feeling a bit angry about it.

"Yuta is a troublemaker; he's always late, he always causes trouble and he doesn't care about anything. Mr. Kim probably got tired of his actions." I sighed in respond not knowing what to say. "it's lunch time, let's go"

⭐️

We were heading to the cafeteria as we passed by the classrooms. I walked to one of the classrooms and called the little boy who was sitting all by himself.

⭐️

Walking in the cafeteria with haechan and Jisung got everyone's attention.

"why is he with stars?" we heard someone say. "she's not trying to get with him, right?" said one of the girls "even if she did, no one will like her; she's a star."

My heart skipped a beat in realization that I'm just a star. People don't really like us. I looked at Jisung who smiled at me. A smile that made me realize that it doesn't matter if others don't like me. I have people who love me and appreciate me, and that's more than enough.

⭐️

We sat on an empty table after getting our lunch. I looked over to see haechan and Jisung talking. I'm happy they're getting along well.

The lee-suns' are actually really nice people. Many Knight and Citizens make fun of others. But the lee-suns' always treated everyone the same, despite them being the most powerful. That's why they're loved by many.

I looked over to Jisung who was taking a bite from his sandwich. "Jisung" I called out to which he responded by "yes?"

"what were you holding when I called you?"