14

"Jeno! You spilled hot water on me!" I shouted at him mad. Ms. Jung came running to me "are you alright?" she asked worried "yes, it wasn't boiling." I said and heard Ms. Jung sigh in relief "but it was still hot!" I continued as I glared at Jeno.

In return he gave me his famous eye smile and let out a small "sorry." I sat down and sighed. "I can't get mad at you if you give me that eye smile." I said annoyed "is it like your secret weapon or something?" "maybe?" said Jeno and I started laughing out of nowhere.

"what? What's so funny?" "nothing, it just feels good to know you haven't changed." I said while I had a bitter smile on my face "well, you didn't change either. You still get mad at me"

I hit his arm slightly and he just laughs in return. "Jeno, you have to be careful. We got lucky this time, but it could've been an acid." scolded Ms. Jung "yes Ms. Jung." Jeno replied then he looked at me. We then continued laughing.

⭐️

I was walking with Jisung after coming back from the teacher's office. We were talking about random things until I spotted someone. I looked around us and we were close to his classroom. "Jisung, I have to do something. I have to go." I said in a hurry "it's okay, Noona. I'll see you at the school gates so we can walk home together." I nodded at Jisung and walked off.

I walked up the stairs passing by the people who were in my way. I stopped at the door in front of me. I looked at the rooftop door. the door that someone I know has walked through a few seconds ago.

I took a deep breath and opened the gray door slowly. I looked around the rooftop and spotted the person I've been looking for.

That's it.

I only have to talk.