17

"you two know each other?" I asked confused looking at Yuta and Mina; a college student who works here. "I'm a regular customer here." He said before giving Mina a smile and looked back at me "just like you."

"wait, how do you know I come here?" I asked a bit confused "oh, I've seen you come here a few times." I nodded my head slowly and looked at mina. "what would you like to order?"

"2 caramel frappes with banana milk and strawberries and no coffee please" I look at Yuta shocked "how do you know that? That's my drink. It didn't even exist before I made it." "I heard you order it once, so I tried it and I liked it."

"I'm sorry but what else do you know about me?" Yuta let out a chuckle and looked at me "many things."

We sat down on a table next to the window. I looked at Yuta after taking a sip from my 'caramel frappe with banana milk and strawberries and no coffee'. "so, what else do you know about me? I don't want to be surprised."

Yuta looked at me and let out a chuckle before taking a sip from his drink. "this is really good by the way." "I know, I wouldn't drink it if it wasn't. Mine is better anyways, cuz I make it, and no one is like me."

I started letting out small giggles before bursting into laughter. Yuta did the same and we stopped after a while. He suddenly started looking through his pockets. "what's wrong?" I asked "I forgot my phone. I'll go get it, don't wait for me. I'll go to school right away"

"see you in class." Yuta waved his hand leaving with his drink. I took my backpack and my belongings before leaving the café. My phone started ringing and I picked up "hi Jisung!" "Eunbyul Noona." Jisung cried as he called my name "Jisung, what's wrong? Where are you?"