22

"hi Eunbyul." I lift up my head to my name being called "oh hey Jeno!" I replied after waking up from my daydream. "what brought you here?" I asked "what do you mean what brought me here. It's my classroom too."

"I mean what brought you to my desk?" "ohhh, about that." He walked to the desk that was next to mine and sat on the chair a.k.a haechan's chair. "well, I came here for two things. First one is, have you seen haechan?" "no." "I didn't expect you to know that anyways. Do you perhaps know where he is?" "no, are these the two things you came for?" "no, that was one. Second thing, how are you?" I rolled my eyes at Jeno and looked at him annoyed "really? What do you want Jeno?"

"I'm bored okay. I don't have anyone to talk to." Jeno placed his chin on the desk and let out a deep sigh. "why don't you go to mark?" I asked confused "I'm too lazy to step out of this classroom. His building is too far anyways"

"what are you doing here?" asked the boy who stepped into the room "there you are. I've missed you brother." Jeno stood up and hugged the standing boy "get off me Jeno" haechan pushed Jeno away and let out a sigh "you hug us all the time. Why can't I hug you too." "you and I are different Jeno. Now get back to your seat." Jeno pouted and walked to me "ready for the presentation? It's next class" I nodded my head smiling before seeing him walk away with a smile on his face.

Haechan sat on his seat and Mr. Kim walked in the class. He looked around the class and looked surprised when his eyes fell on someone. "you're here early" he said looking at Yuta. Mr. Kim then looked down at the papers he was holding and smirked walking to his desk. What is he thinking?

"A few days ago, we took a test on chapter 3. I have the results, and some are kind of interesting. If you have bad results, work harder on the next test. If your results are good, then good job."

Mr. Kim started passing out the test papers. He walked through the classroom handing out the papers. Mr. Kim gave haechan and I our tests. I looked at haechan and asked about his mark. "I got 93" He said proud. "I got 94" I said having a cheeky smile on my face "you can't beat the smartest girl in the classroom."

I looked at Mr. Kim who continued passing out the test papers. He stopped when he had the last paper in his hand and walked to the desk that the student who he hated the most was sitting on. He looked around the classroom with angry eyes "class, I've noticed that one of the students decided to cheat in MY class."

The whole class dropped silent in fear as Mr. Kim spoke. He turned around to the boy who was sitting on the desk knowing what will happen. "can someone tell me how can someone go from 12% and get 80%? No one? Well, maybe Yuta can tell us how he got 80?" said Mr. Kim sounding furious.

"I studied." "YOU studied?! Who are you trying to fool? a student doesn't jump 68% in a test. The only answer is that you cheated." "I didn't cheat, I stayed up all night studying for the test." Yuta couldn't hold it in anymore "are you talking back to me right now?"

"Mr. Kim" I raised my hand trying to get Mr. Kim's attention "Yuta asked me a few questions from the chapter before the exam. And I saw him in the library studying." "all right then." Mr. Kim then walked away, and I let out a sigh. I looked at Yuta who now seemed annoyed by what happened. I'm pretty sure everyone hates Mr. Kim's class by now.