27

Haechan ordered some chicken and it has just arrived with the pizza. I took my credit card out and walked to the door to get the food " it's fine, I'll pay" said Taeyong and paid before coming back in with the food. "why is everyone paying?!" I said annoyed "everyone? Who else paid?" asked haechan confused "well you paid that one time... and Taeyong just paid... never mind"

I followed Taeyong and helped him with the food. "where are the others?" Taeyong started pouring the smoothie into the cups "they went to get some snacks cause the ones Jisung and I got weren't enough" I said holding the cups "can you call them?" "sure!"

⭐️

"we're back!" I looked over to the door that opened reviling the boys that left earlier "gosh, what took you guys so long?" asked Taeyong sounding worried "Jeno was looking for this one candy and Jisung was trying to pick an ice cream flavor" said mark putting the bags on the table "and you?"

"he was flirting with the cashier" said Jisung and Jeno nodded his head "he was WHAT?!" shouted Taeyong as if mark committed a crime "he said 'have a wonderful night' to her" said Jeno and Jisung nodded his head "what's wrong with that, it's nighttime after all and you don't need to know someone to wish them a good time or a wonderful time." "you have a point" they both nodded their heads agreeing that mark has a point.

We sat down on the sofa in the living room while Taeyong was trying to play the movie "I'm curious, how do you guys know each other?" Jisung asked me while taking a bite from his pizza slice

"I was with Jeno and haechan in first grade, that was when we first met. Every year at least one of them attended the same class as me, which is crazy. Mark was a year older, so it wasn't hard to know him."

"what about Taeyong hyung?" "Taeyong was quite interesting, he would come every morning with mark, Jeno and haechan and drop them off. He was so popular although he didn't attend the school. Surprisingly, he knew who I was before meeting me." "how can I forget someone my brother talked about 24/7" Taeyong mumbled but I didn't bother asking

Haechan's P.O.V

I can't stop thinking about what Eunbyul said earlier. Does she like someone or is she hanging out with someone that I don't know? Why wouldn't she tell me? What if she likes someone else and she doesn't like me back- wait, I don't like her. I don't like Eunbyul, I think...?

Little Star || 𝑁𝐶𝑇On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara