24

It's the last lesson and we have English. Ms. Lee our English teacher decided to give us a pop quiz on the last period on the last day of the week. Although it's kind of mean; the last period should be the easiest and it shouldn't be taken seriously, that's what I think. But I know things doesn't always go our way.

I finished the pop quiz and I started drawing on my desk as I waited for Ms. lee to collect the papers. I was thinking about the presentation we had on the second period and I couldn't help but smile. I remember how Jeno and I started the experiment and how it was a mess. At that time, I didn't know what we could accomplish together if we believed in each other. I guess you learn something new every day.

Ms. lee started collecting our papers. she said she could let us out early  if only we leave quietly. But us being the loud and crazy students we are, we ran out of class screaming. I didn't, cause I respect the teacher.

I left the classroom with Jeno and haechan and stopped when I saw Jisung waiting for me. "what are you doing here?" I asked surprised since the last lesson hasn't ended yet "the teacher was absent, and everyone left the class." I smiled at Jisung as we all started walking to the school gates.

"the car's here let's go" said Jeno to haechan "bye Eunbyul and Jisung!" he continued and waved and so did haechan. Jisung and I started walking to my house and I stopped when I thought of something "Jisung, I wanna get some medical herbs" "are you okay?" "yeah I just have a stomachache" Jisung said that he'll come with me in case something happens to me.

⭐️

I boiled some water so I can drink my tea. I poured the water into my mug and sat down on the sofa next to Jisung.  Jisung started showing me videos of when we were younger and how we used to play together. I can't believe that we've grown up to be who we are today. I'm happy that there are people I used to know that haven't change. All of them haven't changed and our relationships hasn't either. Yes, we've grown closer, be we are still the same.

"oh no, I forgot to bring my bag. I'll go to my house and get it. You'll be fine, right?" asked Jisung "yes, I'll take a nap, wake me up when you come back" " I won't be late."

Jisung left closing the door after him. I can't believe this day finally came and I can't ruin it. I hope after waking up I'd feel better. My eyes started feeling heavy as I drifted to sleep, and everything turned pitch black.