39

It's Monday and I was walking to my locker. I smiled when I saw Jisung and hyuck talking to each other. I walked to them and greeted them "I have a project that I haven't finished. It's about being a cupid for a day and helping those who are in love. See you two later." I gave Jisung a disgusted look as I saw him walk away.

"alright, what do we have in the first lesson?" I asked hyuck as I took my books from the locker "physics, I think" I rolled my eyes when I remembered our teacher "not Mr. Kim!!" hyuck chuckled when he say how frustrated and annoyed I looked "do you think it's funny?" I asked surprised "let's just get going to class."

⭐️

The lesson ended and I left the class. I just felt sick listening to Mr. Kim talking. I ran to the rooftop to get some fresh air when I met someone I wasn't expecting. Mark was standing there. I walked to him and smiled "what are you doing here?" I asked to which he shrugged his shoulders "I don't know, it's just been a long time since I came here. What about you?" "I just wanted some fresh air"

Mark and I stood silent for a while, but the silence was broken when he asked me a question "you like him don't you?" his question took me by surprise "I don't know what you're talking about" mark let out a chuckle "yes, you do! You like donghyuck" I looked at him with a confused expression trying to hide my feeling "oh come on, I'm not stupid, it's really obvious."

Mark smiled at me assuring me that it's okay "fine, I like him. so what? It's not like my feelings are important anyways. There are prettier and talented people out there that deserve him. and I'm nothing more to him than just a friend."

"just a friend? Are you kidding me right now? You know deep down that's not true. You know he likes you and you like him too." "whatever." I didn't want to get my hopes high. To me, it's not whether we both like each other or not. It's more about whether we can actually be together. It may seem selfish but what's the point if we're going to get hurt in the end.

"didn't you ever think it was weird when Taeyong hyung and I knew your name before even meeting you?" asked mark which made me think "When hyuck was in first grade, he talked about you 24/7. He liked you since elementary school, but he still waited for you. He waited for you to like him and he had hopes that you would. He didn't give up. It's not something anyone would do."

"I'll get going. Class is about to start."