42

"hey, wait for me!" I shouted when hyuck walked out of the classroom. "why are you in such a hurry?" I asked to which he shrugged his shoulders.

"hey!" said Jisung who came running from his classroom. "so, what did you guys do today?" he asked since we didn't really get to talk a lot today.

"nothing much, you?" Jisung pouted at my question "same here".

Donghyuck, Jisung and I walked out of the school gates silently which was not usual. I looked over to hyuck and It seemed like something was bothering him.

"my dad came to pick me up, bye!" I smiled at Jisung who ran to his father happily.

I looked back at hyuck and asked "aren't you going?" hyuck just smiled and said "no, I-I wanna hang out". I eyed his suspiciously "aren't exams starting in a few days?" "o-oh yeah, right. I thought maybe we can study together."

I tried not to think much of it and just focus on studying.

⭐️

We've been in the café for almost two hours, but I could tell haechan was not focusing. He looked so distracted.

"is everything okay?" hyuck was startled when he heard my voice. I knew that it was time for us to go home. "come on, it's getting late."

I helped him put his things back into his bag and we walked out of the café.

"I'll walk you home."

Haechan and I walked silently. I wanted to ask what happened, but I can tell he doesn't want to talk about it.

"I'll get going now." I said walking to the front door only to be pulled into a hug.

My heart stopped beating for a second, and my face was red but its not the time to think about this. Hyuck seems not so happy at the moment so I can't even think about it.

"good night." Said hyuck after he pulled away and started walking away.

I walked back inside, and I let out a deep heavy sigh.

What just happened?