31

"really? An amusement park?" I looked at Jisung shocked "I wasn't expecting that" added Jeno smiling. I turned around to haechan and Taeyong with a blank expression "what?" said haechan

"how about we start off by the roller coaster" Jisung started looking around until he spotted a truck that caught his eyes. "why don't you guys go ahead, I'll go get some cotton candy" with that Jisung ran off.

Taeyong looked at me confused as I smiled "what is it?" "that kid is a cat, I'd say a chicken. He can't ride anything here. I don't know why on earth did he want to come here anyway." I said letting out a chuckle "so, what are we gonna do now?" Jeno asked looking at where Jisung was standing "you guys can go ahead; I'll follow him around." Said mark tying his shoelaces "are you sure? Like I can go" I asked "no it's fine, I don't do well with roller coasters."

Haechan, Taeyong, Jeno and I started heading to the roller coaster which was known to be one of the fastest roller coasters. We stood in line waiting for our turn. We were lucky that we got here early; it gets really busy at nighttime.

"I want everyone to find a pair so you can start riding." Said the worker making sure nobody rides alone. "I'm going with hyuck" informed Jeno which haechan replied with "no, I'm riding with Eunbyul." Putting his arm around my shoulder. "I don't want to ride with Taeyong hyung though" he said letting out a sigh "why? What's wrong with me?" asked Taeyong in an offended tone "you'll start screaming like a kid" Taeyong rolled his eyes at Jeno's statement and we all started getting on the train.

Jeno and Taeyong sat in the front while haechan and I sat behind them. Everyone started getting in and the ride was about to start. I looked around as I let out a deep heavy sigh "what is it?" asked haechan looking at me concerned. I took a deep breath before answering "I'm scared okay. like what if I die?" haechan let out a chuckle "you won't die"

The ride began and we started moving. I closed my eyes shut scared to open them. I then felt something warm on my hand. I opened my eyes to haechan's hand on mine. He held my hand tight assuring me everything will be alright.

⭐️

"I don't know if the ride was good or bad" said Jeno stepping out "Taeyong hyung kept shouting in my ear" haechan was literally dying out of laughter and so was I. Taeyong kept shouting the whole time, even I wasn't screaming like him. To be honest, I couldn't even think about it. Haechan's hand was holding my hand the whole ride. He only let go after we stopped.

"I wanna ride that thing" Jeno pointed to the 'pirate ship ride'. "you guys can go ahead; I'm not riding that thing." I informed shaking my head. "you two can go, we'll go play other games." Taeyong and Jeno nodded their heads at haechan and left.

"come on, let's go" haechan held my hand tightly with a smile on his face "where are we going?" I asked "follow me"