43

A week later

"you guys are still not talking?" asked Yuta who was standing next to me. I shook my head and I let out a sigh "wait, what happened again? I'll tell you what went wrong."

"the day started normally, and everything seemed pretty good. But then it seemed like something was wrong, and he was trying to hide it. Then, he took me home and he hugged me and left. and then he suddenly started avoiding me."

"umm, maybe it was the hug? Like how did he hug you? Was it like a one arm hug or a quick hug?"

"neither. it was like a long goodbye, and I'm sorry, and I don't want to leave at the same time. I don't know, guys are hard to read." I let out another sigh and thought about it.

"wait, what if he knows I like him? what if someone told him and he's trying to avoid me because he doesn't like me?"

"who else knows?" asked Yuta confused "well, Jisung knows but I don't think he would tell him. I feel like he want me to tell haechan on my own. And...wait, mark knows! But I don't think he would just tell him without a reason. Maybe someone heard me talking to mark?"

"or maybe haechan is just a jerk that puts on a mask to trick people" "hey! That's not nice! You know he's not like that." I shouted at Yuta who looked surprised by my loud voice.

"okay then, tell him! tell him you like him. I never liked someone as much as you like him, I just had a few crushes, but you're clearly crazy over him."

"but how? And when? I've been trying to, but I haven't found the perfect time." I placed my head on the wall behind me

"today after the exam, write him a letter or something. Oh right, and for the ones who didn't empty their lockers, they will have to today. And I saw his locker earlier this morning, and it wasn't empty. Put it there and he'll see it. If he doesn't... lets just wait and see."

⭐️

I just finished the exam early and Mr. Kim collected my paper "can I leave?" I asked to which he nodded.

"now remember class, this is the last exam and the last day of school before your winter break. If you finish, just submit your paper, and leave. I wish you the best in the vacation and have fun. Don't forget to solve some physics questions. haha"

I left the classroom and ran to haechan's locker. I opened it and it wasn't empty. I sighed in relief and placed the letter visibly in the locker.

I walked out of school heading home with my head on the ground until I heard my name being called.