• Chapter Twenty-four •

I get home from college and throw my bag on to the floor and plop myself down on my bed.

Today, wow. It was something I only imagined in my head. Being hugged by a special someone.

I smack my hands up and down as I rewind back to what happened in class. I'm really happy.

I plug my earphones in, and listen to music.

𝅘𝅥𝅮 Baby I'm falling, head over heels

Looking for ways to let you know just how I feel

I wish I was holding you by my side

I wouldn't change a thing 'cause finally it's real

I'm trying to hold back, you oughta know that

You're the one that's on my mind

Falling too fast, deeply in love

Finding the magic in the colors of you.

You're the right time, at the right moment

You're the sunlight, keeps my heart going

Oh, know when I'm with you, I can't keep myself from falling

Right time at the right moment.

It's you. 𝅘𝅥𝅮

I'm too into the song, grooving to the music and how much I relate to it then randomly pointing at the ceiling when it comes to "it's you" part.

I love this ost as it is. From one of my favorite k-dramas "While you were sleeping." I had second lead syndrome for days!

I should rewatch it when I get winter holidays.

But ofcourse. My whole mood had to get interrupted by my sister as she walks in on me acting all goofy.

"Ahem. What in the world are you even doing?!" She says as she sees me.

"Enjoying. Got a problem?" I say.

"Alright sassy. I brought you some fruit." She says and hands me apple slices.

"It had to apples." I say. Apples are my least favorite fruit. They're hard to chew and I prefer oranges over apples any day.

"Yes! Because you have iron deficiency. These are good for you. Eat up." She pushes my head.

"Ugh whatever." I say and pop one slice in my mouth.

"Do you have a picture of the guys you told me about the other day?" She asks.

"Yep. When we all went to Mania we took a group picture." I say and show her the selfie Asher took and sent to the groupchat.

"Wow! Maya... How did you get so lucky?" She says.

"Haha! Good fortune? Maybe.." I say.

"Well is this umm-" she points at the picture of Asher.

"Asher?" I say.

"Oh. So this is Asher. I see, he looks your type." She says as she examines his face.

Uh sis. I think you're way off.

"He is not. He's such a flirt." I tell her.

"Really? So what about him?" She points at Yeon-jun.

Now we're talking.

"Yeah... He's cute." I say shyly.

"Aww look at you and your girl friend." She says.

"Yeah! Her name is Sky. She's awesome." I tell her genuinely.

"Did you have fun while you were hanging out with them?" She asks.

"Yes! We played truth or dare while we waited for our food. Ashlee came up with the idea and also gave us separate dares to complete." I say.

"Ashlee?" Zoe asks me with a confused expression.

"Haha that's my nickname for Asher. Since his full name is Asher Lee. I thought it would be fun to mess around with him since he keeps calling me "Miss Maya" We had a whole convo about it." I explain to her as I remember how it all started.

"Miss Maya huh? The kid's trying his best." She says and smiles.

"His jokes are soo corny just today he was-" I stop myself mid sentence and realize how much I am talking about Asher.

No no this ain't happening. Maya! You don't like him that way.

"What was the joke?" She asks as she sees me get zoned out for a moment there.

"It was nothing special. Okay, time for me to rest sis! Let me sleep now." I say and shoo her away from my bed.

"You didn't even seem sleepy just now." Zoe says but exits my room anyway.

My brain is just tired. That's why I keep blabbing about him. Nothing more. At all. Right?!

I turn my pillow around and fix it.

*Phone dings*

Who is it now?

I check my phone and its a message from Asher on the groupchat.

Speak of the devil.

Asher - So, when are you guys going to complete your dares. ;) You all are supposed message here when you decide to do it.

Umm why is he so eager to know when we complete it? Oh. Because he made them up.

Maya - nope. I haven't. Don't worry we'll make sure to keep you updated =]

Asher - okay then! Goodbye for now. ^.^

Maya - byee!

Sky - You guys I'm trying to sleep here. Can y'all stop texting ?

Asher - sheesh Sky. Chill out. We're off anyways.

Sky - cHiLL oUt. I'm already freezing out here dude. Even with my blankets on. Definitely chilled out. -.-

Asher - you know too well that's not what I meant. >.>

Anddd there we go with their bickering. Gotta love them.