• Chapter Seventeen •

"It matches your outfit too." Asher says as we are walking towards the restaurant.

"Haha yeah I guess it does." I tell him as I look at it.

"Wow." Sky gasps as we enter the restaurant.

"Told ya this place is awesome." I say to her.

The restaurant is decorated with yellow fairy lights. The various smell of dishes is filling the air. There is a big Christmas tree right next to the door. Soft music playing in the background and a couple of people slow dancing to it.

That is adorable!

"Alright! Let's grab our seats." Asher says and we sit next to the window side.

"Hello! Welcome to Cloud 9. Here is your menu. Just call us when you're ready to order." A waitress gives us two menus and goes away. Sky and I are sitting next to each other and Asher and Jun are sitting in front of us together.

"I'm craving some Alfredo pasta!" Jun says.

"Ahan. Sounds good! I'll have the fried rice." I say.

"I'm gonna get the shepherd's pie. It's been a long time the last time I had it." Sky says.

"I'll have the same dish Sky is having because the picture looks delicious." Asher says.

I raise my eyebrows at Sky and tell her how great of a choice she's made. Shepherd's pie does sound really good to have in this season.

"Excuse me! We're ready to order." Asher raises his hand up as a waiter passes by.

We all tell our order and he says he'll be back with our food after 30 minutes.

"Why don't we play a game while we wait for the food. Since getting to know each other by just talking is a bit boring. Let's play truth or dare?" Asher suggests.

"What? Haha well it doesn't sound too bad." I say being hesitant at first.

"Let's spin the bottle." Sky takes out a half empty water bottle and spins it on the center of the table.

It lands on Jun.

I grab the bottle ask him whether he wants to choose truth or dare.

"Truth." He says.

Hmm.. okay I'll ask him this.

"Do you currently like someone?"

"Yes. I do." Jun answers without any hesitation.

"Okaay." I say and spin the bottle again.

It lands on Sky this time.

"I choose truth." She says.

"What is the first thing you notice in a person?" Asher asks.

"Their way of talking. Like how they present themselves." Sky says.

"That's a very sincere answer." Asher chuckles.

Sky spins the bottle and it lands on me.

"I pick dare." I say.

Someone's needs to be daring. In this case, I'll try it.

"Oou now we're getting somewhere. Okay Miss Maya. I, dare you to go to those ladies over there and sit with them and eat their fries." Asher says.

I gulp.

"Fine. I'll do it." I smack the table and get up. I reach them, sit on the empty chair.

They're both already confused.

"Hey girls! Wassup? I'm like.. really craving those fries you got on your table. If you don't mind, can I have them?" I ask them awkwardly smiling.

"Uhh? Okay.. sure!" The girl says furrowing her eyebrows.

I take two french fries and stuff them in my mouth.

"Thank you." I say while chewing.

"You both are beautiful by the way!" I say and run back to my table.

I hear them laughing. It wasn't terrible.

"Haha! You did it! Good job Maya!" Sky high-fives me!

I swallow the fries and we continue the game.

It's finally Asher's turn.

"I choose both." He says boldly.

"Both? I didn't know you could do that. Well if you say so, ever been in a relationship? And for dare.. aha! Since you know how to dance to BTS songs, you'll have to show us your dance!" I tell him.

"Yes. I have been in a relationship once, unlike Jun. And sure, whenever you want me to show you my dance, I'll show you." He answers.

"Including my name was necessary?" Jun says.

"Yep." Asher raises his thick eyebrow.

"Okay so, I have some fun dares for all of you to do whenever you have the time. But you must complete them. One way or another." Asher says being serious.

He passes us all notes.

"When did you even write these??" Sky asks him.

"This was my idea. Ofcourse I came prepared." Asher shrugs.

I read what's written on my note.

"I dare you to spend the night on the rooftop of our college."

"How will I even get inside the college at night?!" I ask him.

"You haven't sneaked before? It's easier than you think." Asher winks at me.

"Haha this is a funny one. Prank my mom by telling her I want to get married!" Sky laughs.

"She'll flip out!" Jun says.

"Jun what did you get?" I ask him.

"Oh me? I got, the ice bucket challenge. Wait.. why? Asher, do you want your lil bro to get sick? The water is already cold, now you want to me add ice to it and drench myself?" He says.

"Ooh yes! I will do the honors too." He ruffles up Jun's hair.

I shake my head and smile. They're both dorks!

The food finally arrives to our table and we dig in. Every dish looks mouth-watering. I take a bite of my fried rice and it tastes soo good! Sky and Asher also like their shepherd's pie and Jun is halfway through finishing his pasta.

Once we're all done eating, we split the bill.

"Shall we dance?" Jun asks me as he holds out his hand, giving a soft smile.

Dance? Him and I?