• Chapter Two •

"Can I put on some music please?" I say to my sister.

"Sure. I'd like to listen." Zoe says.

I connect my phone through Bluetooth and put on my favorite songs by BTS.

"YOU CAN'T STOP ME LOVING MYSELFFF! OH OH OH WO OH OH OH WO WO OH OH OH WO!"

"Idol is the best song to get you pumped up. Don't you think?" I say while jamming out to the music.

"Haha yes. I agree." Zoe shakes her head and laughs.

- 10 minutes later -

"Alright, here we are. At your college! I wish you all the best Maya." Zoe says sincerely.

Oh gosh. We're here already. Sigh. Okay. Let's do this.

"Yep. Okay I'm gonna go now. Thanks Zoe!" I say and unbuckle my seatbelt. I open the car door and look at the college building I'm standing in front of. Its pretty big.

As I enter the college, I see all types of students outside, roaming around with their friends. They must have joined college together that's why they seem comfortable at the first day. Unlike me, who doesn't have any friends from school who got into this college. It was their choice and I made mine. No one was at fault. I still talk to them whenever I get the chance. They're happy and following their passion. And same goes for me. Although it's a bit lonely being on my own sometimes.

"Well.. Atleast I got BTS by my side right?!" I say out loud without knowing it and a few students turn to look at me with the expression "Is she okay?"

Shit.

I check my schedule and my first class is supposed to be just in 2 minutes.
Oh no. I really gotta hurry! I run up the stairs and see room no. 07
Is this the right room? Ah I don't have time for this. I open the door and see all the students staring at me.

I look at my left side and see the teacher.

"Oh hello! You are on time. I'm Mr. Enzo, your science teacher. Go take a seat." Mr. Enzo says politely.

"Thank you sir." I reply.

The first class goes well without a hitch. I understand what Mr. Enzo is teaching us. I would say he's a good teacher.

After science, we had english and history. They were pretty boring and basic but atleast it wasn't bad.

It's finally time for our break. I close my books and put them inside my bag. I get outside from my class room and bump into two girls unintentionally.

"Can you watch where you're going?" The girl in a red sweater speaks.

"Nope." I say to her.

"Seriously?" She says.

"Dead. Serious." I glare at her.

They go away and I don't see the sign board ahead of me that clearly says,
"CAUTION - Wet Floor"

I slip on the stairs and I really think I'm gonna fall head first and I'll have to go to the infirmary on the first day. Wow. What a time to be alive.
But no. I don't fall. Instead, I head bump into someone's chest and and I feel him preventing me from my fall.

"Ow! My nose." I say while covering my face. My eyes are getting watery.

"Are you alright?" I hear him ask me.

"Yeah yeah I'll be fine. Thanks though." I wave around my hand, still covering my nose with my other hand. And get away from there to find the cafeteria. I didn't get to see the guy's face. Ah whatever. That was embarrassing.  Bumping into someone's chest on the first day of college. Isn't that just perfect. I roll my eyes.