• Chapter Eleven •

"Maya, I need to talk to you about something." Jun says.

Its our last period and then we're off. Finally! The weekend is here! I'm going to enjoy it as much I can.

"Okay. Go on." I tell him giving him my attention.

"I know that you might find Asher a bit.. Nosy but he's a good guy! He can come off too strong at times with the personality of his but that's his way of making friends. Yes. It might sound weird but he doesn't have bad intentions at all." He explains.

"Yeah. I get it. But the thing is.. I don't know what to say to him or how to talk to him? And like you said, that he can come off a bit strong, we barely know each other at all! I get flustered when something like that happens without knowing the person. I'm just being honest."

Jun tries to hold back his laugh. "Then maybe we should get to know each other? What do you say? That way I'll get to know you too. Oh we should probably exchange our phone numbers?" He says. His eyes sparkling.

I nod my head in approval.

...

Was this Sky's class?

I'm in the hallway infront of a classroom that I think might be Sky's. I take a small peek from the glass view and find her.

Aha! There she is.

I see her all too focused into the lecture that the teacher is teaching. I wait for her class to be over so that I can talk to her about our small get together.

She finally comes out the door as the class finished and looks at me.

"Haha were you waiting for me?" She says.

"Yeah I was! Wow you don't even bother to look around while you study I see." I tell her.

"Ah well. I don't like being distracted during lectures." She says.

"Oh do you have instagram? I can also give you my number so we can chat about stuff!" I say enthusiastically.

She's the only person I want to share things with. Why? Because we're both armies and we share a connection from that already. And you can also say, that she's different from the girls in my class from what I see.

"Sure let's add each other." She whips out her phone and we exchange contacts.

"Will it be okay for you if I told you that Jun wants to have a small get together with them?" I say to her.

Sky looks at me. Shook.

"Woah.. really?" She comments.

"I know it's a bit sudden but let's enjoy? We can go out to the beach or anywhere." I explain.

"Sounds nice! Okay I'll let you know." She says and puts her arm around mine. We both reach the exit and go on our separate ways home.

"So a get together you say?" Zoe says as I'm in the car.

"Yeah! We haven't decided when but let's see where we plan to go." I tell her warming up my hands infront of the car heater.

"Well, I must say I'm happy you're branching out and making plans. Or atleast agreeing to go out." She smiles.

I guess I'm not mad about this either. Let's make our college life worthwhile right?

"I forgot to tell you! Guess who's coming to our home today?" Zoe says.

"Who?!" I ask her.

"It's our cousin, Raven!! We're gonna have a sleepover tonight? Isn't that great?" Zoe unlocks the door.

Oh my goodness! Raven is by far our coolest cousin. I love her gaming skills. I always watch her play Resident Evil on my PlayStation. I tell her to play it because I enjoy seeing her play. She's four years older than me but I feel comfortable talking to her about anything.

"Yay!! I'm so excited!" I jump up and down.

"You look like a five year old." Zoe tells me.

"And there's nothing wrong with that!" I reply.