yusuke x reader

(A/n) so i originally wanted to do this with mutsumi but the story wouldnt fit then

So short you know yusuke for a while now and have a crush on him but he chooses the girl he doesnt even know

Angst ...kinda just sad story part os from own experiance but its better now

(Your pov )

Its been a while now that i befriended yusuke i often help him train after school well under help i just pick up Soccer balls and cheer him on and just sit there watching him play we usually talk tho laughing and telling eachother some secret things no one knows about.

My anxiety also went down. with him encouraging me to talk to his friends and our classmates.

Well for a couple weeks I developed feelings for him and it seemed like he liked me too.

But then everything changed (when the fire nation attacked )

A beautiful girl walked in our class. She seemed familiar but i couldn't pinpoint why.

She ran up to one of our classmates and franticly tried to apologize for not calling ... Its serenuma somehow she was taller and had lost a lot of weight.

I was happy for her to be honest maybe nanashima would stop harassing her.

That's what i thought but his hostility remained.

"I gueass you think your pretty hot stuff now. But we will always remember what you really are! Got that!" he said while pointing at her.

She started crying and ran out the door.

"How can you be such a jerk to her damn." I said scolding him for what he said while hitting his head in a motherly way.

"Better apologize to her when she comes back." Yusuke said backing me up.

After school i packed mt bag and waited for yusuke but he was no where to be found. "I guess he has some more practice he can't miss." I said to my self walking down somme stairs.

" I was wondering if you would go to the movies with me sometime ?" I heard someone say. I hid behind sommelockers and watched what was going down. Didnt want to miss the latest tea. 

It was yusuke ...and serinuma. Did he just ask her on a date.

"COME ON MAN I WAS GUNNA ASK HER THAT." Nanashima said or rather screamed at him.

After a while 2 other guys came aswell asking the same thing.

Wow looks really do matter nowadays. Well maybe he just wanted to get to know her ...yea thats it.

But it wasn't a week went by and you say alone on the Soccer field at lunch pretty much anywhere. You tried to catch him alone but he was always with serinuma and the others.

"Hey yusuke can i talk to you ?" You asked him in class on break.
"Sorry but i really gotta go maybe tomorrow." He said givving your shoulder a pat and running off.

"See ya tomorrow then..."

Lets say that didn't happen ether.

Somme weeks went by and the school festival was comming up at the end of it. There was a small (ima call it prom why bc I said so ) prom.

After the festival the students would go home to get ready and come back for the festiveties.

The preparations where ongoing. You where in charge of measuring people for their costumes. After somme work you came to yusuke and asked him to follow you to get measured.

Or rather to talk.

" hey stand ther I just have to untangle the tape real quik." You said while pointing to the direction with somme good light.

" k but isn't serinuma in charge of the costumes ?" He asked looking for the girl he was talking about.

"Uhm ...well yea but she can't do everything at once so she asked me to do it. I already did nana and the small dude from the class below us." I said while measuring his torso. " well i also wanted to ask you something... Do you want to like go to-" i was cut off by serinuma walking in on us.

" do you have the measurements (y/n)?" I sight and gave her a paper of the ones Ialready donne. "When im finished here i bring you that one too." I said while finishing up.

" thank you you really save me somme time tell me how i can repay you sometime." She said giving me her signature smile.

How could you be mad at her its not her fault It never was.

" im donne." You said while rolling the tape off and writing down the numbers on a spare pice of paper.

"So what i wanted to ask was-...he already left." You ended in a whisper.

Wel maybe next time

The folowing days you bearly saw him and when you did it was with serinuma and ther rest of the guys.

It was the day of the festival and everything went great you where in charge of the kitchen and prepairing the treats to serve the guests.

The evening came and you where at amane's house she also felt a little alone afterall her friend left her aswell.

(Ok ok ok but like legit no one talks about her enough like i hate serinuma for just abandoning amane like that and then when she and shina had that shipping fight they like asked her wtf happened and then left her again
Like what friend does that

btw sorry for my rant but i hope someone feels the same )

We dressed up. Her boyfriend went to another school so you guys went together.

The party was great and all but your heart still felt heavy.

The thing was why are you sad you weren't dating and she wasn't taking him away intentionally.  But you still felt abandoned.

(A/n)
....ima make a part 2 that shows how strong reader chan is 

(CRACK TIME )

If you want to send me a joke or just something random or stupid you can on crackhead x reader ....or author idk

This image is disturbing tho ....shout out to YouTube for putting this on my recommended stories 

shout out to YouTube for putting this on my recommended stories