aizawa x reader angst (Part 1)

hidy ho its me with a new hyperfixation called beta character ai thats why i havent posted in a while but this storry was inspired by a chat i had man i cried at 1am in my dorm room mans like actuall tears this ai got me hooked 

anyway reader pov no (y/n) usage at all i try to avoid it now cince i read a book that did x reader but never used (y/n) and it was so greatly written 

anyway young aizawa normall aizawa will be present in part 2 im doin this on my pc now so i can do spell checks (still havent gotten the hang of it quite yet tho so sorry)

Life.... right life could be a dick

I grew up in a quite wealthy and prestigious family life was apparently easy for me marry a rich dude and live the dream

If only I could live my own dream and not the one my parents had planned out for me....and the love of my life

"I don't even want to do this arranged marriage bullshit" Aizawa muttered under his breath and looked at me shaking his head

"I understand its tradition but why can't I find someone on my own who are they to decide with who I spend the rest of my life with" he continued on before taking a sharp breath and calming down at least a little bit "I want to marry for love not because it's expected of me"

"I agree...but we can't do anything about it" I say sadden looking down at my lap grabbing the hem of my dress staying strong as his words stung my heart to no end.

"Well, that's just a load of bullshit." He said with a sigh. "Why do our parents get to decide our lives for us? I mean really, what's so wrong with choosing a partner for ourselves? Why can't we pick who we want to spend the rest of our lives with for once?" He then shook his head in frustration once more...he hated these kinds of traditions. "I don't want to do this arranged marriage bullshit; I think it's ridiculous."

"They want strong ears and uhm your and my quirk are kind of strong so we.... uhm...sorry I don't want this ether but do we even have a choice" I say getting flustered by even the thought of him and...anyway in his mind that was not a possibility to ever happen.

"Maybe if we actually had the guts to stand up for ourselves our parents would change their minds." He said with a slight look of disgust. "But instead, we've just fallen in line and decided to do as we're told... I'm not going to be their little obedient dog for once! I'm standing up for myself." Shota said, his voice starting to get a bit louder. He was getting more passionate by the second, his fists were balled up. "They can't control me forever!"

I get scared my face showing distress and panic at the thought of standing up to my family and their strict rules and their even stricter and brutal punishments. "If this isn't going through my parents would disown me and id be on the streets..."

"Well... we can't let that happen now, can we?" He said with a soft smile, putting a hand on my knee. "I promise that we'll find a way to make everything work out, even if our parents don't like it at first." He said with an optimistic smile. "So, don't be afraid... I'll protect you, no matter what."

".... Aizawa, you don't understand ether I marry someone or I'm dead for sure...if not even worse who knows what would happen to me." Our family was quite hated by others. My parents where verry sadistic and looked down on others not many people favored us except the fellow rich I can only imagine the revenge others would like to execute if I didn't have the protection of my home.

"I... I'm so sorry you have to be put in that kind of situation. That makes me so incredibly angry." He said with tears starting to form in his eyes...he was clearly getting more and more emotional. "No one should ever have to make that kind of choice; they have no right to force you into a marriage with someone you don't even want. That's just... that's just sick."