illumi x reader

Sooo this is a illumi story a fluffy one ....so yea lets het into it reader has not knowingly developed a nen ability that gives her a tonne of luck
This was requested by ThePromisedSugarLife

(Y/n) pov

By somme miracles you got to the 3rd phase of the hunter exam. 'Lady luck must be on your side.' you thought as you scanned the top of a huge tower you where curently on top of.

After a short while you saw a man man named gittarackur fall through a trap door.

You ran to the place he was standing just before he fell through.

After a short look you found another one near that door he fell in.

You took it as good faith and jumed down it.

With a short thud you fell to the ground in a room.

In a corner you saw gittarackur again. Even tho his aura was dangerous and scarry you approached him.

"Hey why are you waiting for we don't have time to looze?" I asked him.

The only resond was him pointing at the locked door and some bracelets 2 where still there and one was on his wrist.

I grabed one and put it on.

'We probably had to wait for a 3rd person.' I thought to myself as i also sat myself down in a corner .

After a while we heard some krackeling from the celing. After a while it stoped and a guy fell from a trapdoor near the one you fell through prior.

(Random description )

He had black curly midlong hair with a single poison green streak going throughout his locks.

Before he could say anything a voice came through the speakers at the ceiling.

" now that all 3 contestance are here i will explain how you get to the bottom of the tower. This is a team effort if 2 of you perish get lost or fail to finish in time none of you finish the 3rd phase and will fail the exam.

This will be a parcour that you can only come trough with team work so try not tao fight. So long and good luck." The voice finished.

'Well its better than majority votes.' You thought as you turned to your fellow contestance. " well what are you waiting for put on your bracelet and lets go." You said to the new guy.

(Time skip)

You made it through the first few obstacles. They where fairly easy 2 or even 1 person had to hold down or press something that the other person crossed the bridge or walked through a door to also press a button so the others could pass.

( i swear to god if I write "through" one more time im going crazy )

The green haired dude now known as ryota was drawn to complain about the devision of tasks. He would press the first button while gittarackur walked through( .....everythings fine ) and i looked out for smaller traps that where placed within the obstacles.

He also complained about how it was stupid and he should take the lead and go first and not go last because that was aperantly below his standarts.

It was childish and honestly not importaint you thought but it would turn out the more obstacles you finished the more dangerous and stressful they would become.

His whining didn't bother you to much but you couldn't say the same for the other person in your team.

Inmates started chasing you after the 5th obstacle ether to kill or slow you down.

Ryota stressed out and started to freak out and lashed out releasing the button before i could walk past the door he pushed me to the ground to pass the obstacle before me.

Now no one was holding the button holding open the door

I was frozen in fear as the spiked doors came closer and closer.

I closed my eyes and braced for the impact. But it never came.

I opened my eyes to find myself in the arms of gittarackur who saved me from certain death.

He let me go and walked towards ryota. Grabbing his skull breaking it with just one squeeze.

His dead body fell to the floor. Blood splatering everywhere.

"GITTARACKUR how do we pass now?!" You yelled at him.

" we can finish it with just the 2 of us. The exameners put us with 3 but it can be finished with 2 they probably saw it coming that someone would die." He calmly said.

"But why save me back there then if you could just continiue with him?" You asked bewildered.

"He wouldn't be as capebleas you plus you are much more pleasant to work with." He calmly said.

(Time skip)

As it turned out gittarackur was right we finished the 3rd phase as 2nd fastest even tho ryota caused so much troubble.

"Thank you gittarackur for saving and having faith in me. You arent as scarry as you seem." You said bowing to him.

He said nothing just patted your head slightly to show he heard it.

Unbeknownst to you a certain clown was smirking at the sight of the small spectacle of affection his assasin "friend" showed to the girl next to him.

The hours wemt by and the 3rd phase was completed.

The end

This was fun to write
So yea ima make a part 2

So yea ThePromisedSugarLife i hope you liked it i couldnt fit everything i wanted to write in 1 so yea part 2 is comming soon