Dazai x reader ( bungou stray doggos )

(A/n) ok I normalydont like sad endings but I will try so dazai meats the also suicidal ( y/n) they fall in love and ....yea BUT I WILL STILL TRY I WONT LET YOU DOWN
And sorry this took so loong i got a new phone and i still need to learn to work with the keyboard plus i broke my finger .....yea

Warning touchy subjects pls don't read if your sensitive for this stuff

( dazais pov )

I was scribbeling in my "tips to comit sueside book " and found an exiting new one well more like a fantasy its that you fall in someone arms and it makes the fall less cold or something.
Now to find a beautiful woman who wants to comit sueside with me!!

While i was thinking i passed this woman she was indeed beautiful but she didnt seem the type to comit sueside so i let it go and made my way to the agency

( timeskippu to the next interesting case. Still dazai )

There was a bommer near a small station and i the wonderfull dazai and atsushi where tasked to capture the guy and hand him over to the police. When we arived we saw 5 hostages one of them was the woman i saw the other day but she didnt seem bothered with the whole thing i wonder why.

While i was thinking atsushi jumped into action and saved a few of the hostages not including the woman.

Then she did something a normal person would never do. She just stood up and left the station everyone including the bommer looked at her what gave me the time to take the controler and uperhand him atsushi took over while i looked after the hostages who where still there

( another timeskipu )

I was at the agency after we brought the bommer to the police but that woman didnt get out of my head she just stood up and knew the cons of doing so she would die .......she would die ......does she wanna die?" Hey guys im going out for a sec i need to do something" i said as i was running to the door.

"Dazai you still have a tonne of work to do i demand you come back!" Kunekida yelled at me but like always i just ignore him and ran out.

( time skipu to that he gets to the street )

I was looking all over for her but she is no where to be found after that i went to a caffe to get something to drink idk what just something to callm me down. After that i will continue my serge.

( time skippu to 2 weeks later )

I still haven't found her ....maybe she did it without me or am I already to late and she did it with someone else?! No! I need to find her no matter what. Well i haven't checked the bridge yet.

As i was walking to the bridge i heard something ..it was singing? I went closer and saw the ( h/c) locks i was looking for.

" hello you are the woman that just walked away from the bombing 2 weeks ago arent you ?" I asked her as she turned to face me to awnser my question.

"Yes why are you asking me that and who are you ?" She asked as she stepped away not really sure what she should think.

"I was one of the heroes who saved you ..well you kind of saved everyone with you just walking away and confusing the bommer enough for me to catch him ! And my name is dazai " I said proudly.

" i couldn't care less if I survived or not to be honest and hello dazai im ( y/n) . " she gently said while looking in the water below us.

"Wanna jump ?" I asked in a calm manner.

"What are you going to judge me if i wanted to ....not that I will never do it because im scared what would happen if it failed " she said looking sad and a little embarrassed.

" comme with me ." i simply said to her as i took her hand.

( sorry but this is the last time skippu) 

We arrived at the top of the highest building in our citty.

" want to jump together ?" I asked her. She looked taken a back when i said it.

" but why don't you want to live ?" She asked worryed.

" why living a life when you dont love it. And if i can go with a beauty as yourself it just makes it better in my opinion " I said smiling to her as she took my hand on the edge.

I took her in my arms like in my book

" WAIT can i at least do one last thing ?" She asked me in a hurry.

" yea what is it-" and then she kisses me with full force so we flew of the edge together and the last thing i heard was the best thing to hear in your last minutes

"Thank you."

( a/n) DAMN THAT WAS SAD BUT I HOPE you liked it biochemistt-
I will probably don't do sad things often but bc i couldn't do your other request i at least did this one it took a bit to long to make it and has somme typos bc my broken finger but i hope you like it