peter x male reader

(A/n) so this was a request from BestIrishTwat and let me tell you to find a decent pic of this BOIIIIII is a task. I legit couldnt find one so ...this is what i settled with

Also idk if Wendy and peter are related i serged on the wikki but they are just refferd as partners or that they both are stuck in a child body but ima make them siblings 1 bc they both have much in comon and 2 i don't want to have any difeculties with die hard fans that may read this
So reader is gunna save our main boiii so lets guuuu

(Y/n) pov

A shot that just bearly missed you but therefor hit someone else fataly in the scull.

Well that was close you thought to yourself as as a limp body driped next to you a small fear came up. But the body that fell wasnt the person you feared for.

Who might that person be? Simple it was the adorable brat peter. Why you liked the kid lookalike you didn't know but that didn't matter to you.

Well his partner fell to the floor with blood gushing out of her head. After that a few other shots where heard and the both of you hid behind a wall.

You where much taller than most guys so you could easily pick him up and make a run for it. But you didn't know how many people there where  so you had to be carefull.

" ill go check the situation out." Peter said while launching himself in the air above you.

As the weight lifter you where quite sportive and climed the wall to follow the hothead brat.

"Wait up its dangerous alone!" You screamed after him.

A few gun shots where heard while you where climbing the wall and the burning anxiety grew as you feard for the worse.

You where known to be the unemotinal weight lifter and had a heart of steel but you had a soft spot for the guy you knew that it would never work out in the situation you where in but you had a small amound of hope left.

Thats if you didnt find the body of your beloved.

You arived at the top and saw a woman pointing a gun at him. Without thinking you attacked her and (dont do it jessie don't try it ) ....YEETED the gun out of her hands.

Peter knowdest the spar between the both of you and rushed over to help.

The thing you didn't know was that the felings where partly mutual only peter didn't know that his feelings where at that moment .

But what he did know is that he cared for the weightlifter and couldn't live with himself if you died.

The seconds turned into hours the anxety grew by each passing moment. As he saw that the womam pulled out a hidden pistole from her quiet poofy dress. ' ist over im going to die' peter thought while the gun was pointing straight at him.

The gun shot was heard quite loudly. Sleeping figures surly would be awake right now. But to you it was just a blurr.

To peter on the oteher hand it was pain.

A lot of it.

The person that he swore he couldnt live without protected him.

But it was at a cost that would inflict pain on both of them.

One physically the other mentally.

A thud was heard and the limp body of a strong but still in some sort fragile body fell to the floor. Half alive but also with 1 foot over the doorstep of death.

"Let me ease your pain." The woman said pointing the gun at you. Wanting to pull the final trigger.

But a string wraped around her neck it was sudden but a snapp of a bone could be heard. Another body fell but this time a fully dead one.

( jep peole i killed our lovly and clumbsy maid. ....im sorry i love her but the show must go on )

Peter also fell but in sadness and grief 2 important people just riped out of his life without reemorse. " im sorry for being such a brat to you" peter said in between sobs. Light droplets fell to your face as the boy no the man you loved cried over the faith that was awaiting you.

" its not your fault." You saidvwith a painful chuckle as you tried to chear him up. " go and live a peecfull life. Please remenber our times together. "

Peter hugged you and with all the streangth you had left you returned the hug.

You stayed there for a while as you took the last breath you whispered your last goodbye.

" I loved you peter I always had "

(A/n )

Im sooo sorry this took so long BestIrishTwat but its here the next story will be posted after another story im free now and it wont take as long as it was for this one

I hoped you liked it and again sorry for the long wait

Now for the crachead chap from.  The crached chapter

Thank you for sending the crack Shizumi_Yamamoto