soo-won x hak sister reader

A/n sorry for hiatus I'm in a lot of confusion .....yea not stress but confusion and my writing is affected by it
GARRY IM GUNNA MAKE YOUR STORY NEXT JUST TEL ME AGAIN WHAT HIS CHARACTER IS LIKE BC I FORGOT .....OK now that I said that this story is when king iel ....il or yl idfk but he is alive and will not die ON WITH THE ONRSHOT

(Your POV )

Being the sis of the thunderbeast is hard. I have to live up to so much and no one even knows it. except hak and gramps. I can fight and defend myself but got placed as a maid of the castle and i'm stuck in a god damn kitchen ..... I CANT EVEN COOK!!

I walked down the hall and see soo-won we walked by each other I bowed and smiled at him while I walk by.....bad idea because I fell. "Stupid maid dress!" I mumbled in frustration (well in old Japan there aren't those black and white maid dresses but there are long kimonos sooooo maids wear simple kimonos to work )

 "Stupid maid dress!" I mumbled in frustration (well in old Japan there aren't those black and white maid dresses but there are long kimonos sooooo maids wear simple kimonos to work )

"

are you okay you fell quite hard there " you heard a soft voice behind you.

"AAAH yes I just can't deal with long kimonos." You awkwardly laughed it off as you stumbled back on your feet meanwhiel  successfully bowing to the prince in front of you.

(3rd POV )
But just a few feat away was a red haired princess watching as she stalked her love interest around in the castle.

" why don't you shorten it then * soo-won asked.
" well its against the palace rules to change the uniforms. " you informed the prince.

" well that could be a problem For doing your work did you mention it to anyone? I wouldn't mind telling the king myself" he offered you with a kind smile.

" that would be very nice " you bowed and thanked him.

Not short after the uniform rules where changed to wear whatever you want as long as its formal and not to flashy.

(Chooze what color ya want )

(Time skipu)

You where able to do your work much better and the other staff members where much happier aswell by the new updated rules of the palace.

You looked for soo-won to thank him but overheard a conversion

"Come on she is only a maid you didn't have to do that they get paid to work how we want to." A bratty highpitch voice spoke 

"Well don't you see the staff is much happier it wasn't just for her " a sweet voice replied to the much more bratty one.

"Well aslong it wasn't just for a maid it will be alright " the voice spoke

You looked around the corner to see soo-won and the princess. They saw you and the reactions where quite different

"What are you sneaking around spying on us !" Yona wined.

" I could ask you the same a few days ago " you replied with sass you verry much learned from your brother.

After that she stomped off. Probably to her dear father the king.

" I came to you to thank you for your help we have it so much easier now " you spoke while you bowed to him.

"You don't have to be so formal to me " he smiled back at you.

(Hak POV)

"Where is she damn it" I said out loud

While I was serging for my sister I heard soo-won's voice I looked around and there was my sister and soo-won. im wondering what they are talking about ?

(Cliffhanger sorry its so short and sorry it took so long GloryMidNight I'm going to make a part 2 but for now this is what I have my writers block is killing me at the moment )