hisoka x reader

(A/n) so im making this story bc ..... Every story of hisoka the reader is like

I lost everything
My lifes so hard

Soooo reader chan is a happy go lucky naive character ...kinda like gon but older

This is also based a bit on the anime my love story and has a bit of the original hxh scenes changed

Ps look at that pic tho 🤤

(Your pov )

"I made it omg i made it" i said as i enterd the first phase of the hunter exam.

"Here is your number don't misplace it" a green bean looking guy said as he gave me a badge with the number (69 pfffffff im so childish ) the number 55 (deal with it its my favorite number 😂) .

You made your way to explore the overly giant room while you where waiting. Headphones on and minding your business.

There where a few stares at you but you paid them no mind just returned somme to the more interesting people somme more ordenairy looking and some quite exotic. As you studied their apearance a guy came up to you he had a blue vest and quite the chonk of a nose.

"Hi your new here aren't you im tonpa." The guy said.

"Oh how do you know?" You asked while smiling at him.

" I took the exam 35 times by now. Want somme info on other contestancem" He said a bit to proud of that sad number.

"Well that would be frindly. Do you know many here ? " you asked tilting your head.

He told you about a few of them and their names. Including a sly looking guy his name was hisoka he almost killed a examiner last year and was disqualified. When Tonpa was donne with the inroductons he pulled out a can of soda and oferd it to you. "To the toast of friendship!" He said as i reached to get it.

You got it but didn't open it directly as you thanked him.

You took a second look at somme of the contestance and saw hisoka shake his head.

"A-arent you going to drink it ?" He asked in shock.

"Maybe later im not particularly thirsty at the moment you said putting the drink in the bag over your shoulder.

"Well see you around." He said taking his leave.

As he left I got a cold chill on my shoulder as if there was a ice cold winter behind me ready to sufocate me in snow and ice.

"I wouldn't drink that if i where you." A ritch velvety voice spoke behind me. I slowly turned and saw hisoka there.

Many people where murmuring things like ' the poor girl or better run girly'.

Was he that scarry. Yes his aura had a chilling tone to it but it didn't seem like it was that sinister towards you. Plus he just saved you from a bad experience.

"Why shouldn't I is it bad or poisonous?" You asked as he just nodded his head and left you alone again.

I should of thanked him...maybe i get the chance later. You thought.

Somme time flew by and the room kept filling up with all kinds of people. Again some quiet unique ones as 301 his name was gittaruker i think.

It was tense but peaceful but then there was a scream behind you. You jumped and looked to where it came from. There where a bunch of red looking flowers they came from a guy awefully close to you as his arms turned into them. He fell to the ground in agony .

"Its not verry polite to sneak up on a woman isn't it." Hisoka said as he gestured to me.

Did that guy try to do something....did hisoka save me?

again!

(A/n )

CLIFFFHANGER IMA MAKE THIS A MINI SERIES BC I HAVE A AWESOME IDEA.

TILL NEXT ....EPESO- CHAPTER

crackhead thing :

Txs for the cracheadness Bleach-Kayla