💚feitan x reader💚

(A/n) this was a small challange for me because it is the nearest thing i have writen to a lemon yet my other lime i sort of chickend out so i hope this is better

I wasn an expert in the sector auctions well i didn't know it would bring me in this much trouble.

I was walking along the street to a smal auction that has somme hidden treasures. I wasn't going to buy em but they could get usfull if i know where they are locaded so i used my nen to track them down. My nen isnt practical for figting but if i ever put my nen on something i can always find where it is that makes it easyer for clients to find what they where looking for and made a good amount of money.

I arrived at the auction I used gyo to find valueble suckers that could be usefull I walked around and saved each one in my nen just to be safe i saved the other items aswell.

When i was donne i just looked around the people where normal just somme gansers and ritch people. And somme highly suspishous people. If been long enough in this job to know I should probably gtfo.

Little did i know that those people weren't here to steal items but a certain person who could locate them that person was me.

I made my way home quikly making sure no one followed me. When i arrived safely i locked all the doors just to be extra safe.

(Feitans pov)

"Should we ask the boss firts?" Franklin asked."we will plus she will let her guard down after a while then we will strike." I said making my way to the hideout where the boss was.

"Hey boss we found the girl should we bring her?" Franklin asked. Chollo just  stood up and nodded. "Take her alive tho with uvogin dead we use a new troup member." Nobunaga said. "Even if she is alive boss can take her ability." I said and waked out
this time phinks was the one that acompanied me.

"So what are you going to do if the girl isn't of any use to us anymore." Phinks asked.

I was the one that exposed the people that weren't usefull but not before pressing the last bit of info out of them.

"I don't know what I am going to do yet. It depends on the victim." I said while jumping across the rooves of yorknew.

We arrived at the girls house pretty quikly everything seemed to be like we left it so she probably didn't leave the house. "Sneaky or forcefully."phinks asked I made a sing that it probably would be better if we snuck in ans not make to much noise.

We picked the lock and quietly made out way inside the house. Phinks downstairs while I go upstairs. I walked down the hall then looked in the office and bathroom. If phinks didn't find her downstairs she must be sleeping in her room. The door was a bit open and i looked inside there she was on the bed facing the opisite way. She made it to eazy for me. I opende the door quietly but it made a small creacking sound.

(Your pov )

What was that? I tensed in my bed and slid my hand under my pillow where i had a butterfly knife. I am probably imagining stuff i didn't even hear anyone come in so it can't be that someoene is In my house.

It was silent so I took all my courage to sit up and look. My eyes wident but before i could scream a handkerchief with chloroform was placed infront of my face. I tried to hold my breath but eventually i had to breath. The sweet but chemical odor of the chloroform filled my nostrols and the last thing i could see was a second man walking in my room before i completly blacked out .

(Feitan pov )

She fell into my arms when she blacked out. She was so fragile and soft. While i was staring at her delicate features Phinks walked in "great you found her lets go." He went to grab her but i pulled her away. I didnt know what came over me. This feling.....I never had this what is this? did she use nen on me?