cybelle x reader

SHE MAY BE CRAZY BUT SHE IS MY BABY .....BABYYYYYYYY totaly not writing this bc she is underated, missunerstod and just wants love and ...ok you have a assistant ( as/n)....on with the story  

(Y/n)pov)

( a week before mars brichtest )

" i am invited to moderate mars brightest ?" I mummbled to myself as i read the letter in my hand .

A few jears ago i won the show and got famous and now they want me to moderate it ? I'm exited but i never donne something like this.

( ps im giving you the voice of bebe rexha bc ......i can )

"(As/n) do i have time then ?!" I shouted to them in hope i would.

"Yea why did something come in?" They asked .

"Jea im invited to mars brightest in a week as the moderator." I said

I signed the letter and send it back to the mb studio ( mb = mars brightest )

( a week later still your pov )

I was in the studio and had my own dressing room I saw that the modle angela had a private one aswell. It didnt seem fair to me because the rest had to share one with I dont know how much people.

Maybe it will lichten the mood if i visit them before the show so i knoked on the door and let myself in.

Before i knew it a bunch of ....wemen ...men where around me.

"OMG NOOO OMG is it what i think it is is it (y/n) (l/n) why are you here." The lead singer shouted the other two repeated.

"Oh thank you for the compliments." I said backing away a bit but you bumped into someone. "Omg sorry." I said as I turned around to see a beautiful black haired girl.

I felt like I was seeing an angle.
" I-hi im (y/n) whats your name." Damn it why did i stutter.

"Bonjour my name is cybelle nice to meet you ....did you by any chance see a blond girl here?" She asked looking over my shoulder.

"No not that i know of. why is she your gf ?" I asked kind of dissepointed.

She giggled "no i wish. She is like a godess to me her voice is so pure." She said with love.

"Well i wish you luck and I would love to hear you sing later." Is said just as i turned around I saw two girls walk in one with putt up brown hair and one with loos long blond hair. Thats probably the girl she was talking about.

Not even a second later i saw her hug the girl.

The show started and the first people to anounce where a couple of old grandpas against a faimous instagram influencer named pyotr ( i think it was spelled like that ) I went on stage and anounced the battle.

I was surprized that those grandpas had such voices. Pyotr sang verry nice we were all blown away by him thats why he won

" next up in our competition is ogbulldog he is singing bulldog anthem!" I anounced as he walked on stage. Damn hw is intimidating but his song wasnt what we expected.

" thankyou OGbulldog next up are carole and Tuesday with whispering my love !" I said walking of the stage and saw cybelle." Hey here to cheer her on? " I asked but just got shushed. They finished and i anounced the winter who where carole and tueasday.

I went back to the dressing room and said my goodbyes to everyone and wished them good luck. I saw cybelle with tuesday. I was sad but also reminded myself that i only liked her for her looks altho she was verry nice and passionate about who she loved. I thought as i walked to my car.

(Next show )

I was exited because today i would hear cybelle perform. I walked into the studio but overheard a conversation

"Im glad you came to cheer me on whith you here I will surely win" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned the corner and see cybelle and tuesday.

Cybelle hugged her but inheard a smal jelp i turned quikly and ran to my dressing room

I had to present a other battle before cybelles and the mermaid song was not what people expected

(EVERYONE LOVED THAT IRL THO)

After that i went up to present cybelle

" now comes cyblelle with her beautiful song la balade enjiy!" I shouted walking away from the stage.

She began to sing and i was shook how beautiful it was it was also difrent from the others hers was in french the song ended and she left the stage " omg that was so beautiful!" I complimented her she smiled and hugged me in a short hug " thank you do you think she liked it ?" She asked with concern. " she loved it im sure of it." I said brusing her hair out of her face that came loos because of her performance.

Angela sang and it didnt look good for cybelle. They both came on stage to hear who the winer was. They both stood on each side of me.

I had to anounce that angela won what broke my heart because cybelle was the winner in my eyes.

They went off stage and i ended the show. But when i left the stage i saw carole and Tuesday and cybelle who stormed off. I ran after her but not before giving them a disepointed look.

'Damn she could of said it softer or nicer...but i didnt know what happened so i cant judge whet happened.' I thought to myself running

what will happen lets see in part two

TO BE CONTINUED