giyuu x reader p2 (demon slayer )

(A/n) this is not a request this is my own story so yea part 2 I hope you like it

( your pov)

I woke up on (c/n) who was running full speed i still felt pretty weak but the cold feeling was gone. I looked up the best I could to see the man from before holding onto me so i didn't fall off in this high speed.you smiled at that then everything went black again.

When i came to my sences again I was in a bed (c/n) head rested on my lap. She probably stayed here the whole time i was unconscious. I thought smiling to myself.

" ow your awake how are you feeling still dizzy ?" An sweet but emotionless voice said. I looked over and saw a girl ( she is a girl not a woman she os only 18 ) with a butterly astetic.

" yea im fine thank you for looking after me and my furry frind over here." You said ruffeling (c/n) head. She walked around you and sat on the bed.
" it wasnt only me your frind and somme others helped me."she said with a fake looking smile.

"Hey? Are you sad?" I asked tilting my head a bit. She looked at me shortly with wide eyes but went back to normal "no im not just a little stressed but you should get somme rest your not fully heald yet." She said standing up and leaving out the door.

(Time skip you are heald )

I had to do so many exercises that I felt like dying those little girls really didnt go eazy on anyone. Giyuu often came over while I was still in bed and during my training. While the training helped me get my mobility back i could do the other things just fine the small girls where surprised even the butterfly girl named shinobu was surprized at that.

After a while i was allowed to see their leader a blind kind man who had up most respect from all the pillars. Everyone bowed i did aswell but on my western stile.

(This was soooo hard to find

(This was soooo hard to find. A bowing girl AND IF YOU FIND IT YOU FIND SOME FLIPPING SEXUAL STUFF GOD DAMN IT *smacks head against table * )

They looked at you weird but saw it as a diffrent culture and didnt pry further. After meeting the man and getting recuted as a pillar you became the light pillar. They knew about it becaues giyuu told what he saw.

You got welcomed pretty well all exept 1 grumpy guy was happy to have you with them. You had to get used to killing former humans tho but you always told yourself they where to far gone to save. As you where on another mission u got stronger at your light spell but it still weard you down pretty easy so (c/n) had to carry you home more often than not when a mission where donne.

The 1 thing you knowtesed was that the other pillars often teased or even bullied giyuu for his anti social behaviour that made you sad so every chance you got you tried to cheer him up but it looked like he didn't really like it so you did what every good protagonist does ......gave him time (what did you think i would keep presuring him make him anoyed and make things posibly worse by pestering him about his past pfff never ) you ocasionaly talked to him and bult up trust not like shinobu saying mean things while watching his back in a fight she did kinda car for him but more ....difrent. Meanwhile when you and giyuu had a mission you didnt insult him and encouraged him while watching his back. Sometimes you could spot a small smile on his lips that would make both of your days better. As you walked making small talk on the way back home while the sun came up.

(A/n) ....should i make a part 3 or leave it at this bc i think this a wholesome ending but i do see my giyuu story has the most reads soooooo what do you think should i make a mini series of this ???)