finny x reader

(A/n) so this was a request fromBestIrishTwat BestIrishTwat
This story is less sad i promise ima make it wholesome

(This pic is also wholesome af )

(Eventho he could be a potenial yandere I see him more as this poor baby who deserves love after whats happened to him )
Oooon with the storyyy

(Your pov)

"Thank you so much for giving me a home lord phantomhive ." You said thankfully to the young lord infront of you as you bowed to him with the deepest respect that you had in your weakly body.

You had a hard life as a slave for many crule lords that abused you in many ways.

But the fact that you found a safe place to stay at was like heavan to you.

The first day you where free to do what you pleased and look at what your streangh could be and what choor was best for you to do.

After meeting the cook you knew exactly that you wouldn't want to become a grilled cheeze sandwitch so you got on your way again this time you met a woman named mey-rin she was quirky to put it lightly you had to safe her from a falling cabinet full of expencive looking plates and wineglases. Also not in the mood to do that you said as you continiued your way trough the mansion.

The next halt was a old looking man he didnt talk much but he seemed nice and didn't cause trouble.

You went outside in the garden and saw a guy around your age. You persumed he was the one caring for the garden. So you aproced him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey im the new servant of th- ." you couldn't finish your  centance and a hand grabbed yours and shook it vigorously.

"Hi im finnian whats your name?" The boy said releasing my hand. " im (y/n) nice to meet you finnian." You said and looked at the garden. You expected it to be as beautiful as the rest of the mantion but it was rather dead.

You loved the outdoors and finnian seemed nice a lil over enthoujastic but he seemed nice. You made up your mind you will work in the garden.

"Do you mind if i help you in the garden ?" You asked him

(Damn I'm listening to cant help faling in love and it makes it sooo much cuter 😻)

He smilled brighter than the sun and nodded his head with the same amound of passion as his handshake.

You two worked for a bit ans saw that he was as clumbsy as the rest of the staff but you didn't feel as endangered as beeing burned alive or crushed by falling glass. So you where sure that this place with him would be lovley.

The weeks whent by and you got to know the gardner boy much more. It was nice to finaly have someone to talk so openly with.

He told his secrets and you told him yours. He also told you how many adventures hes been on with the young lord and how he saved him.

His smile ment everything to you so you made sure he smiled all the time there for making you smile with him.

Over time you developed feelings for him and his lovely personality. So you had some thought of telling him that you loved him and being around him but you always backed out of it.

This whent on for several months  before bard and mey-rin had enough of the obvious emotions you seemed to have.

So what do good friends do they lock you two in the basement for a few hours. Little did they know your past would interfere with the original idea.

So there you sat presumably by yourself and your racing thoughts in the grasp of darkness.

Images of the past came back to you. The times you sat in the dark for weeks at a time only light that came in those days where when they came to torture or feed you.

A sence of unbeareble dread came to you as your lungs where struggeling to take in air and small wimpers left your lips trying to call for help.

Footsteps came towards you as your fear increases even more preparing for the pain you closed your eyes.

But instead of pain you felt two arms wrap around you ina supporting or even soothing way and whispers with kind words calmed you down slowly.

You lisend closly to the voice and reconized who it belongs to.

"Finny is that you?" You asked while looking in the direction the voice came from.

"Sure is ... I know how you must be feeling right now I know the feeling to well." He said comforting you.

"With you the darkness isn't that scarry anymore." You said feeling his breath on your face.

Now or never.

You leaned forward and brushed against his lips with yours to confirm it was ok with him aswell. But before you could even confirm it he pressed his lips on yours in a gentle yet passionate kiss.

The feeling could last foreves as soft candle light hits your face as the door to the basment opened to reveal Bard and Mey-rin smileing in victory that their plan worked.

Maybe the darkness isnt so bad with someone you love.

(A/n)

...sorry this took so long again ...i was drawing a lot and chocking in somme self pitty so

BestIrishTwat I hope this one is to your liking

(Crached of the day )