Cute Moments

"Holy shit," I muttered quietly. "Thank God it was just a dream."

I looked over at the clock on the wall. 10:23 am.

"Finally you're up," Sierra giggled from behind my spot on the couch.

I turned to face her and saw she was holding a plate in her hand. She gave it to me, along with a fork.

"Thanks," I breathed.

"Zara are you okay?" Crystal asked, the worry in her voice obvious.

"Yeah I just had a weird dream," I told her as I shoved a fork full of food in my mouth.

Beep beep!

message from ashton : when will you be home? dylan keeps saying "mummy" so i think he misses u. i do too.

message to ashton : be home in 20

"I'm gonna head home," I said, standing up and putting my plate in the sink.

I grabbed my shoes and slipped them on quickly.

"Bye love you guys," I said as I quickly walked to my car.

Once I got home I walked in and saw Dylan passed out on the couch.

"Zara?"

I walked into the kitchen and saw Ashton washing the dishes. I quickly pulled him away from the sink and kissed him.

"Woah," he murmured as he pulled away. "What was that all about?"

"I had a bad dream last night and long story short we weren't together. It was hell," I sighed.

"I'm sorry baby," he murmured, pulling me into a hug.

"Mummy?"

I let go of Ashton and looked at Dylan.

"Mum okay?" he squeaked.

"Yes, bub. I'm okay," I assured him.

I scooped him up and peppered kisses all over his face, sending him into a fit of giggles. That ended when there was a knock at the door.

"Here," I said, handing Dylan to Ashton.

I walked over to the front door and opened it carefully. Behind it Luke was standing there with Callie sitting on his hip. She had her curly blonde hair tied up in cute little pigtails and had a pink fairy dress on.

"MUMMMY!" she squealed, leaning out of Luke's grasp and into mine.

"Hi hun," I smiled. "Thanks for bringing her home, Luke. How was she?"

"She was really well behaved. She adores Petunia," he chuckled.

"Well thank you for watching her," I smiled.

"Of course."

I put Callie down and gave Luke a hug.

"I'll see you later?" Luke asked.

"Yup."

He walked out of the house and I walked back into the kitchen to fond Ashton on the floor with Dylan hugging him from behind and Callie sitting on his lap, snuggling into him. Giggles left Ashton's mouth and his sandy curls fell into front of his face as Dylan tried climbing on his back. I quietly pulled my phone of and recorded the cute moment before uploading it to Instagram with the caption "🤍".