Visit

"I HAVE A SURPRISE FOR YOU!" Calum yelled into the phone as I picked it up.

"What is it?"

"I TALKED TO THE MANAGER FOR 1D AND THEYRE LETTING YOU SEE OUR SHOW IN SYDNEY ON THURSDAY FOR FREE AND YOU GET TO COME BACKSTAGE!" he said excitedly.

"You're joking," I gasped.

"Nope!" he said, popping the 'p'. "And you can bring Harper."

Thursday rolled around quicker than I thought it would. I woke up that morning with a smile on my face. I was gonna get to see Ashton again.

"Harper wake up we have to meet the boys in 20 minutes," I said, shaking her awake.

She mumbled a curse word or two and dragged herself out of bed.

"What should I wear?" I asked, looking through my closet.

I settled on one of Luke's grey tank tops, a black sports bra, black ripped jeans, and my converse. Harper helped me do my hair, and we were finally ready. As Harper drove to the venue, she kept going on and on about how if Ashton hurt me she would "literally kill him". Once we pulled into the parking lot and got out of the car I texted Calum.

message to cal :P : we're here

Not even five seconds later, a door flew open and all four boys came sprinting my way. I was engulfed in a big group hug.

"Can't breathe," I laughed, causing them all to let go of me.

"We missed you so much," Michael smiled as he pulled me in for a hug.

"Hey isn't that my shirt?" Luke whined.

"Just be happy I'm here, Lucas. Don't worry about your shirt," I said as I hugged him.

Calum wrapped his arms around my shoulders and squeezed me tightly. Finally, I got to Ashton.

"Hi," he smiled.

"Hi."

He hugged my waist tightly, and I put my arms around his shoulders.

"Kiss," Harper whispered.

"HARPER ANNE," I scolded.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss!"

"No," Ashton blushed with a smile on his face.

"You're no fun," Harper pouted.

"Oi! Ash! Who's the girl that's practically wrapped around you?" A british voice laughed.

I turned my head to see none other than Louis Tomlinson. Ashton put his arm around my shoulder and I waved at Louis shyly.

"This is Zara," he introduced me.

"Oh you mean the one you always talk about?" Louis asked.

"Uhm, yeah," Ashton blushed.

"Nice to finally meet you."