I do

My heart was pounding out of my chest. All the bridesmaids/groomsmen had already walked down the aisle. Now Luke was on his way back to get me. I couldn't see Ashton, which made my nerves even higher. I was shaking and I couldn't stop pacing.

"Zara," Luke said, "it"s time."

I looked at him and nodded.

"O-okay."

"Don't worry, okay? It'll be okay," he tried to calm me. "Take deep breaths, babe."

I breathed in and out, trying to calm down.

"Okay, let's go," I breathed, linking my arm to his.

We started walking, and Ashton eventually came into view. He looked up at me and his eyes widened, along with a smile that spread across his face. When I saw him, all my nerves were washed away. I knew I was ready. He looked amazing, to say the least. Luke finally got me to Ashton, and kissed my cheek as he handed me off to Ashton.

"You look flawless," Ashton whispered in my ear.

"So do you," I returned.

After the priest gave us the green light (lmao greenlight) we exchanged our vows. By the time Ashton was done I had tears flowing down my face. And before I could even start mine Ashton was crying, which made me giggle.

"Do you, Zara Marie Walker, take Ashton Fletcher Irwin to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do," I replied shakily.

"And do you, Ashton Fletcher Irwin, take Zara Marie Walker to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do," he answered with a smile.

"Then I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride."

Ashton smiled at me before he pulled me in and kissed me. When we pulled away, I held his hand tightly.

"Now introducing Mr. and Mrs. Ashton Irwin," the priest said.

We smiled at each other before walking down the aisle hand in hand. Once we were out of view, Ashton kissed me again.

"I love you so much," he smiled.

"I love you too."

We heard the door burst open and we looked to find Luke, Michael, and Calum whooping and celebrating.

"YOU'RE MARRIED! MY BEST FRIENDS ARE MARRIED!" Luke yelled.

"WE'RE SO HAPPY FOR YOU MATE!" michael shouted.

"Yeah, I can tell," Ashton chuckled.

"You guys gotta go now," Luke instructed, pushing us to the door.

"W-why?" I laughed.

"Because we need a Lucas Jr. ASAP!" he explained.

"Luke, no-" Ashton laughed. "We have to get to the other venue so we can celebrate."

"HELL YEAH! PARTY TIME!" Calum screamed.

"Oh God," I giggled.