Skype

"Hey babe!" he grinned.

"Hey Ash. How was the show today?"

"Oh it was amazing! You should have seen everyone," he said. "How's the baby?"

"The baby is doing good. There's even a bump!"

"Lemme see!" he insisted.

I scooted my chair back and turned to the said before showing him my stomach.

"Wow. That's our baby," he said in awe.

"I know. I'm so excited," I smiled.

"And guess what? Only three more months and I'm home!"

I sighed. It had been a long four months without Ashton. I didn't know if I could handle three more without him.

"You'll be okay," Ash said with a small smile, as if he was reading my mind.

"I-"

I was cut off by a sharp pain in my stomach.

"Ow what the fuck?"

I lifted my shirt and saw what was happening.

"Babe what's going on?" Ashton asked worriedly.

"The baby's kicking."

"What? It is?"

I nodded and touched my stomach in the spot the baby had kicked. I felt it again, and looked at Ashton.

"It did it again," I grinned.

He smiled, but then frowned immediately.

"I wish I was there," he mumbled.

I gave him a sad look before scooting closer to the table.

"You'll be here soon, Ash."

"Not soon enough."

-three months later-

I was dancing around our house and listening to "Hey Everybody!" while eating a pint of ice cream. I felt a kick in my stomach and stopped.

"Would you quit it?" I scolded my unborn baby as i poked my stomach gently.

The baby kicked again.

"Oh, someone's sassy! Guess you are Ashton's baby," I laughed to myself.

I was about to hit play again when there was a knock at the door. I walked over and opened it and was greeted by my husband.

"ASHTON!" I yelled as I wrapped my arms around him.

He dropped his luggage before he hugged me back tightly.

"I missed you so much," he smiled as he burrowed his head into the crook of my neck.

When he pulled away, his eyes went directly down to my stomach.

"Holy shit," he gasped.

He bent down and put his hands on my stomach.

"Hi baby," he grinned. "Daddy's finally home."

"I know you're talking to our child, but that sounded weird since I've been reading fanfics," I giggled.

He rolled his eyes at me.

"What? They're entertaining!"

He pulled his bags into our living room and flopped onto the couch.

"I missed our big ass couch," he said, sinking farther into the cushion.

"Don't swear! Baby ears are listening," I scolded, covering my stomach with both of my hands.

He chucked and pulled me down onto the sofa with him. I cuddled into his side and he wrapped his arm around me.

"I missed doing this. Cuddling. I had to cuddle Luke, y'know. He tosses and turns," Ashton complained, making me laugh.

"I have something for you," I remembered, getting up from the couch.

I ran into the kitchen and immediately ran back, handing him a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"The baby's gender," I said, causing his eyes to widen. "I haven't looked at it yet. I was waiting for you."

I sat down next to him and he opened the letter slowly.

"We're having a boy," he grinned.

"No we're having a girl. Look," I said, pointing at the paper.

We scanned it more until we realized...

"We're having twins."