Girls Night

"She did?" I stammered.

"Yeah! Say it again, Callie!" Sierra encouraged.

"Mumma," Callie giggled.

I grinned as I pulled Callie into my arms.

"Good job baby!"

She looked over at the boys and smiled. She then reached out her arms and did grabby hands at Michael.

"You want Uncle Mikey?" I asked.

She looked at me with puppy dog eyes as she said, "Mikey!"

Michael gasped and grabbed her from me.

"That's my girl!" he grinned.

"Mikey! Mikey! Mikey!" she repeated.

I smiled at Ashton, who had Dylan still attached to his hip.

"I can't believe how fast they're growing up."

- a week later -

"So you're sure you can do this?" I asked Ashton as I slipped on a pair of leggings.

Ashton insisted that I had a girls night tonight, which meant he would be watching Dylan. Callie was spending the night at Luke's house, so Ashton only had to worry about the one toddler.

"I'll be fine, babe!" he assured me as he pressed a kiss to my temple.

Dylan stumbled into are room and looked at me.

"Pretty!" he giggled.

Ashton had taught Dylan that word, and told him to use it whenever he looked at me.

"Thank you bubby," I grinned as i leaned down to kiss his cheek.

When I straightened up I looked in the mirror quickly and scanned over my outfit. Crystal had told us to dress comfy since we weren't going out. I was wearing a pair of black leggings, one of Ashton's sweatshirts, a pair of adidas, and minimal makeup. My hair flowed over my shoulders, but i messed with it a bit anyway.

"You should re-dye your hair," Ashton suggested. "I liked the red."

"I feel like my natural blonde is more suitable for this whole mum lifestyle," I laughed.

He rolled his eyes and picked up Dylan.

"Tell mummy she should dye her hair," He instructed.

Dylan blabbered nonsense in a strict manner.

"See? Even Dylan thinks you should dye your hair," Ash insisted.

I shook my head and grabbed my purse. After kissing Dylan on the cheek, I pecked Ashton on the lips quickly and left. When I got to Crystal and Michael's house, I hurried in and found Harper, Sierra, and Crystal sitting on the couch.

"There she is!" Harper announced.

"Sorry," I said, "I had to make sure Ash would be okay alone with Dylan."

"It's alright. Now, forget about husbands and babies. Tonight is our night!" Crystal smiled as she handed me a glass of wine.

"Our night," I repeated.

- an hour later -

"God Zara you're just so lucky!" Sierra said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well you met the love of your life so early. You got all your firsts with him," she explained.

"Actually, I didn't. While Ash was my first boyfriend, he definitely wasn't my first kiss," I admitted.

"What?" Harper asked in a shocked voice.

"Yup. I had my first kiss a year or two before I met Ashton."

"No way," Crystal said. "I thought you said Ashton was your first kiss?"

"I did say that. I didn't want Ashton to get upset," I informed them.

"What do you mean?" Sierra asked. "Who was your first kiss?"

"Calum."