Tickle Fight

"Ashton we gotta go on stage soon," Calum said, making Ashton groan from his spot next to me on the couch.

He sunk down into my shoulder and mumbled a small "nope".

"I will pick you up and carry you out there if i have to," Michael warned him.

"Go on, Ash. I'll be here when you get back."

"No. I'm comfy now," he whined, snuggling into my side.

"Do I need to get the flip flop?" Harper asked.

Ashton jumped up right away while saying, "No, no. You're good."

I watched as they walked out of the dressing room.

"Zara, Harper, come with us," Niall gestured.

We followed them backstage and watched the boys perform. We cheered as they sang, and Luke flashed us a smile once he saw us. After they finished they immediately went back to their dressing room. Harper stayed to watch 1D perform and insisted I follow them so we could spend some much needed "quality time" together. I listened to her, and walked back to their dressing room. When I entered, Ashton was shirtless and sprawled out on the floor, Luke and Michael were arguing about something, and Calum was dancing to the music he was playing off his ipod.

"Wow. You guys are a mess without me, huh?" I laughed.

Ashton got up and a smirk spread across his face.

"Don't you dare, Irwin," I warned him.

He stretched his arms out and reached for a hug.

"NO! You are half naked and sweaty," I squeaked, hiding behind Calum.

Calum moved out of the way and Ashton grabbed me.

"Ewww, boy sweat," I groaned as his arms wrapped around my shoulders. "Get off of me."

"No can do," he smile.

"Fine then you give me no choice."

I reached my hands to his sides and tickled him, earning a shriek.

"Stop!" he laughed.

"Let go of me then!" I insisted.

"Never!"

I kept tickling him until I noticed his eyes light up, which meant he had an idea. He grabbed both of my hands that I was "ToRcHeRiNg" him with and pulled me in close to him. I saw him flash a nervous smile before he leaned in and kissed me.

"Finally," Calum groaned.

We pulled away and I looked at the other guys cautiously. Michael didn't seem to care, Luke looked upset, and Calum was fucking clapping.

"Stop," I laughed as I threw a nearby pillow at Calum.

"WELL IM SORRY IT TOOK 85 YEARS FOR MY SHIP TO SAIL!" Calum complained.

Ashton and I both laughed at Calum's comment, but I stopped when Luke got up and walked out.

"I'll be back," I mumbled, removing my arms from around Ashton.

I walked into the hallway and sat next to Luke, who had sunk down next to the door.

"Luke, are you okay?" I asked softly.

He looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes.

"Woah, don't cry," I murmured, pulling him into a hug. "What's going on?"

"What if he takes you away from me?" he asked in a quiet voice.

"Luke, he'll never take me away from you," I assured him. "You're my best friend. Nothing will ever change that, okay?"

He nodded and wiped the tears that escaped his blue eyes.

"Now c'mon, Lulu. We've got three idiot friends waiting in there for us."