Emergency

My eyes flew open, pulling me from my dream. A smile crept onto my face as I looked at the alarm clock. Five hours until I became Mrs.Irwin.

"Harper wake up, we gotta start getting ready. Crystal, Eleanor, Lauren, and Sierra will be here soon," I urged.

My other bridesmaids were Crystal, Eleanor Calder (Louis Tomlinson's girlfriend), and Sierra Deaton (a girl i became friends with at an award show), and Lauren (Ashton's sister). All these girls were very special to me, so I was excited to have them be a part in one of the most magical days of my life.

"Okay, okay," she groaned, rolling out of bed.

Soon enough, the four girls showed up and so did the makeup artist and hair stylist Ashton had hired. They got to work immediately, and were done within four hours. After that, I got into my wedding dress.

"You look stunning," Lauren smiled.

"Do you think Ash will like it?" I asked, turning to the girls.

"Ashton will love it," Crystal guaranteed.

We all started talking and laughing together until i heard my phone go off.

Beep beep!

message from dad: Zara, I will not be attending the wedding. I feel that you are too young to be getting married, and too immature. I'm sorry. - dad

I felt tears well in my eyes.

"What's wrong bub?" Eleanor asked when she noticed.

I showed everyone the message and they all engulfed me in a group hug.

"I'm so sorry," Sierra said.

"Who's gonna give you away to Ashton?" Lauren asked.

I sighed before giving it some thought. I grabbed my phone.

"Pick up, pick up," I said into the phone anxiously.

After four rings, he finally picked up.

"Can you please meet me outside my hotel room? It's an emergency. Thanks."

I hung up and went to wait outside in the hall. After about ten minutes, I heard the elevator ding and footsteps running my direction. He finally turned the corner and stopped when he saw me.

"We have an issue," I started.

I couldn't help but notice how he was staring at me.

"Hello? Earth to Luke?" I said as I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Sorry. But wow, you look absolutely gorgeous," he grinned.

"Thank you, Lulu. But I need you do to me a favor."

"What's up?"

"I need you to walk me down the aisle," I said.

His eyes widened.

"M-me? Walk you down the aisle? What about your da-"

"He isn't coming. He doesn't approve of me getting married so young," I explained.

"That's stupid. I know plenty of people who got married at 21," Luke scoffed.

I shrugged and sighed.

"So will you do it?"

"Of course I will," he smiled.

"Thank you," I breathed as he pulled my in for a hug.

"Anything for you, Z. I love you."

"I love you too."

"So are you gonna start calling me dad now?" he joked.

"Absolutely not," I laughed, hitting his arm lightly.

We stood in silence for about 30 seconds until I asked him something.

"How's Ashton?"

"Excited, Nervous, Annoying. Pretty much a huge mixture of all of those," Luke told me.

"God I love him so much," I giggled.

"Okay, Okay. You get back in there. I gotta go tell Ash everything is ok," Luke instructed.

"Will do."