Wrong Husband

"No, it's the boogeyman," he chuckled.

"I'm confused, where's Ashton?" I asked, looking around the room.

"Probably at home with Gemma. Why?" he asked.

"Gemma?" I repeated.

"Gemma. Ashton's fiancé," Calum said in a 'duh' tone.

"What?"

"Baby are you feeling okay? You're acting strange," he worried, kissing my forehead.

"I'm acting strange? You're the one kissing me and calling me baby and shit like that," I said, backing away from him.

"That's what husbands do. And don't swear in front of Brooklyn," he scolded, nodding towards the little girl who sat at the table.

"Husband? I'm not married to you I'm married to Ashton," I said as my eyebrows furrowed together.

"Did you hit your head?" he asked with a chuckle.

"N-no. Ashton is my husband and we have two  kids. Callie and Dylan," I insisted.

"Maybe you should lay down," he said, guiding me back to the bedroom.

As I walked down the hall I noticed the pictures hanging on it. They were mostly of me, Calum, and the little girl he referred to as "Brooklyn". Then I saw one that made my heart sink. It was me and Calum standing at an alter. I was in a wedding dress and Calum was in a tux. I could see the best man. It was Ashton. He was the best man. And he looked heartbroken.

"Babe, c'mon," Calum said, continuing to pull me to "our room".

Once Cal left, I quietly climbed out of the window and raced to my car. I climbed in and drove to Ashton's house (which was really mine). When i got there I knocked on the door feverishly until Ashton answered.

"Zara w-"

I wrapped my arms around him tightly before he could finish.

"Woah," he mumbled. "Are you okay?"

"No. Everything is all messed up! I'm not married to you, I'm married to Calum!" I stressed.

"I know."

"But I'm supposed to be married to you! We're supposed to be together. We're supposed to have twins! Callie and Dylan. We live here," I groaned.

"What are you talking about?"

I looked at him for a few seconds before sighing and putting my head in my hands. I felt Ashton put his hand on my shoulder. I looked up at him and he pulled me in and kissed me.

"What the fuck is going on in here?" A voice sneered.

We pulled away from each other quickly and turned to where the voice came from.

"G-Gemma," Ashton stuttered, "it's not what it looks like."

"It looks like you're kissing my friend. And your bandmates wife!" she growled.

"Gemma-"

"It's okay Zara, I saw him kiss you. I know you didn't do anything."

Truthfully I hadn't planned on kissing him. I was panicking because I had no clue what was going on, and I needed comfort. Ashton always helps me through stressful situations.

"I'm sorry, Zara," Ashton muttered before pushing me out of the front door carefully.

Then when the door slammed, I woke up.