The Perfect Dream

A little over a year later, it was almost time for the wedding.

"You're getting married tomorrow," Harper grinned.

"I know. And I'm fucking terrified," I gulped.

"Zara listen. You love Ashton, right?"

"Yeah..."

"And Ashton loves you?"

"Yeah..."

"So there's no reason to be nervous!" she said, throwing her hands up in the air.

"That's easy for you to say Miss I-Almost-Eloped-With-Niall," I scoffed.

"Just think about it like this. You guys already live together, shop together, eat together, and sleep in the same bed I mean you're practically married already," she pointed out.

"I guess."

"Now get some sleep. We've got a big day ahead of us," she smiled.

I nodded and down in my said of the hotel bed.

"Dylan Lucas Irwin get back here with those!" I heard a familiar voice chuckled.

I opened my eyes to see Ashton chasing a small boy around our bedroom. He looked exactly like Ashton, except he had big blue eyes. I stood up to get a closer look.

"Mummy hide me!" the boy squealed as he ran behind my legs.

"Just give me my drum sticks back, Dylan," Ashton urged.

"Nope!" Dylan giggled evily.

"Mummy, daddy, have you seen my teddy?" A small girl who looked to be the same age as Dylan asked as she appeared in the doorway.

"No, Sofi. I'm sorry," I found myself saying.

Ashton reached behind me and grabbed Dylan, picking him up and throwing him over his shoulder.

"Daddy!" Dylan squealed, "put me down!"

"Give me back my drumsticks first," Ashton said.

"It's like your raising triplets, Zara," A voice said from the doorway.

"UNCLE LUKE!" the two kids yelled.

Sofi jumped up into his arms, and Dylan had to wiggle out of Ashton's first. Soon enough Luke was holding both twins and was carrying them out of the room. Ashton smiled at me as he planted a kiss on my forehead.

"I know that was a lot to wake up to," he chuckled. "How did you sleep?"

"Okay," I answered. "How about you?"

"Meh. Dylan woke me up at seven in the morning just so he could watch his cartoons on time," he smiled.

"That sounds like him," I giggled.

"Let's go check on 'em," Ashton suggested as he took my hand in his.

We walked into the living room to find the two kids sat in front of Luke.

"And then, you dad proposed to your mum in that very spot," Luke said, pointing directly behind the set of four year old twins.

The two turned their heads and grinned widely when they saw us.

"Mummy! Uncle Luke just told us how daddy proposed to you," Sofi said with a smile.

"Did he now?"

"Mhm," she nodded as she got up and walked over to us.

Dylan did the same, and Ashton and I each ended up holding both of them. Sofi hugged her arms around Ashton tightly, and snuggled close to him. Dylan did he same to me.

Ashton turned to me and smiled before saying, "We did good."