Chapter 21 - Back together, but not for long...

Niall's POV:

I looked over at Allison for the hundredth time whilst watching a movie together on our sofa. She had stopped looking back at me now, probably because this was one of her favourite films and she was engrossed in it.

I still couldn't believe that, if it weren't for Louis, I would have probably let her go, at least for a while, before I went crazy without her and would have decided to somehow get her back. I shook my head as I moved even closer to her and pulled her head onto my chest. Looking up, she smiled at me as she put her arms around me, then went back to watching the movie. I gently started stroking her hair, tucking it around her ears, then removing it from behind her ears again as I combed my fingers through it gently.

"You are so beautiful," I whispered, a few minutes later. She was about to shush me when she realised what I had just told her. She smiled and shook her head slightly, like she almost always did when I told her that. I sighed and pulled her up so that she was facing me. She pulled a face at me, "But I was watching the film!" she protested.

I laughed softly, "You know Burlesque by heart, do you really mind me stealing away a few minutes of it?"

Shaking her head at me, I grinned as I leaned in, gently placing my lips against her soft, rosy ones. Her hands slid up my shirt, grabbing onto the front of it tenderly. I placed my hands on her hips as I slowly lifted her up and placed her onto me, all the while kissing each other like there was no tomorrow. Her hands had somehow ended up in my hair, messing it up more than it already was. Eventually, we both pulled back. I smirked as I saw her blushing, "Well, that was fun," I winked at her.

"Roar?" she teased me. I shook my head at her, "You're a little kitten, and every now and then you get adventurous and try to roar, but instead this cute, little, adorable mew comes out instead."

She hit me playfully as I pulled her closer to me, placing my mouth next to her ear, "But I love you for that," I whispered. She relaxed in my arms as I nuzzled her neck, "And you're beautiful," I added, looking into her hazel eyes. She smiled, kissed my nose, then turned back round to watch the movie, settling herself comfortably on my lap.

A few minutes later, the film ended, and just like she always did, Allie whispered, "Such a good film!"

I chuckled as I cuddled her, and she let out a sigh of happiness. Then she got off me and pulled me up from the sofa, suddenly full of energy as she talked quickly, her words mixing and bumping into one another, "Now what do we do? Let's do something fun and exhilarating and amazing and fun and I love you so much and-"

I stopped her by kissing her, and she giggled, "Love you too," I said happily. Then I grabbed her hand and pulled her to the kitchen, with a shout of "SNACK TIME!" I got out the toaster, some bread and jam, and Allison immediately started getting out the plates and knives. When we were done and the plates were in the lovely dishwasher, I gave a fake gasp and, grabbing Allison's hand, I led her out of the front door, handing her her red, warm coat on our way out.

"Niall! What the heck, where are you taking me?" she screeched as I held her hand tight and rushed to a mall that I was a hundred per cent sure was going to be open - its ads had been all over the place. I stopped running (and pulling Allie by the hand) when we arrived near the main entrance. She let go of my hand and leaned over, panting hard.

"Why...did you...make us...run all this way...to come...to a mall," she said, in between breaths. I grinned as I panted next to her, not answering until I caught my breath. Then I kissed her cheek as I slid my hand around her and led her inside. Putting my mouth to her ear, I whispered, "It's Christmas. And there's one thing I have been looking forward to do for a long while, but we haven't done it yet!"