Chapter 18 - Happy Never After?

Allie’s POV:

“So what are we going to do for Lou and Allie’s party?”

We were at Liam’s, and all the boys were there, and so were Daniela and Jeantide. Basically, we were all in a circle on the floor, in this order: Harry was cuddling Jeantide, who was next to Liam, who was playing with Daniela’s hair. Then came Zayn and Harry who were tweeting or something, then Louis who was leaning onto me, and I was resting my head on Niall’s chest.

“What party? I haven’t heard anything about a party!” I turned around and raised my eyebrows at Niall.

He shrugged, “We figured since your birthday and Lou’s is on the same day we’d throw a party, and since it would be Christmas Eve we’d be hitting three birds with one stone!”

I nodded and looked over at Louis, “Sounds awesome! We can all invite our friends and stuff.”

He nodded, “So since our birthdays’ are less than two weeks away, I think it’s about time we start planning it, you know?”

Everyone nodded, and we decided to all list down whoever we wanted to invite. By the end of the night, all the emails had been sent, and we had decided to book the Hilton the next day. Hopefully, there was a big hall or whatever that we could reserve.

“I’m bored,” Daniela stated once we were finished finalizing everything. It had taken a surprisingly short amount of time. “Let’s watch a movie or something!”

We all agreed and decided on watching The Five Year Engagement, even though more than half of us had already seen it before.

~A few hours later~

Niall’s POV:

“So tell me what you want for your birthday, come on!”

I had been trying to get Allison to tell me ever since we had gotten home, and we were now lying in bed facing each other. She shook her head and smirked, and frustrated, I threw my arms in the air.

“Look, if you don’t, I’ll end up buying you something you didn’t even want and then you’ll be all disappointed and I’ll be guilty for the rest of my life!”

“Wow! Dramatic much?” she stuck her tongue out at me. “Besides, I figured out what you wanted for your birthday and never asked you a thing! Not that I need anything, I don’t even want anything right now...besides you,” she snuggled into me happily.

I sighed and stroked her hair, “You impossible child.”

She sat up haughtily, “I am not a child! I’m just a few months younger than you!”

I rolled my eyes at her playfully and pulled her back down next to me. Then as I thought of something, I opened my eyes wide and pouted a bit, pulling the best puppy-dog face I could, “Please tell your boyfriend what you want for your birthday? Just a hint? Cos he loves you very, very much?”

She hugged me, “Anything, anything! I’ll just love it cos it’s from you! Ok? Don’t worry about getting me stuff I need or don’t need! You could give me a rag doll and I’d be over the moon with it just cos it would remind me of you.”

“What the hell did I do to deserve you in my life?” I asked her as I kissed her head.

“I ask myself the same thing every day,” she replied sleepily. I smiled and tried to pull her closer to me, which was pretty much impossible. She sighed happily, and we both drifted off to sleep.