Chapter 30 - Louis

Allie’s POV:

“Zayn, what’s the cheesiest thing you can think of to give your valentine?” I asked him, jumping onto the sofa next to him. He gave me a weird look, “What is it with you and Niall and cheesy gifts?! I already told him I have no idea...Valentine’s Day really isn’t my thing,” he said, looking back down at his phone.

“Oh my God he already came to ask you? That cheater! We agreed on not asking anyone for advice!” I protested, then realised that I had just said that out loud. Next to me, Louis snickered, “Go get me a banana milkshake and I won’t tell him you were cheating,” he threatened me. I rolled my eyes and sighed but I was about to fetch him a milkshake anyway, when I saw Niall smirking at me.

“Ok, first of all, it’s not what it looks like!” I defended myself, but he burst out laughing.

“You mean, you weren’t asking Zayn what cheesy gift you could get me for Valentine’s Day?” he raised his eyebrow at me. I knit my brows together, “You have no right to say that to me, you did the exact same thing!”

He shrugged, “You’re cute when you’re mad,” he teased me. I rolled my eyes and pushed past him.

“Allie! What about my milkshake?” Louis yelled after me when he saw me heading the opposite direction to the hotel’s bar. I paused just to tell him that he now had nothing on me, and went up to our room. I wasn’t really pissed at Niall, I just wanted him to think that I was, because then he’d probably stay cuddling me and stuff to get me to forgive him or something.

Sure enough, five minutes later, he came in with an embarrassed smile and some cake for us both, “Am I forgiven yet?” he asked me softly, getting in bed next to me and handing me my plate. I took his plate from him and climbed into his arms, “How come you’re not pissed at me?” I asked him.

“So I am forgiven?” he pestered, nuzzling my neck.

“I was never even mad at you, I just wanted you to think I am,” I looked up at him smiling as I kissed the tip of his nose. He scrunched up his face like he always did when I did that, “Why?”

“Cos you always come to cuddle me when we argue and you bring me food,” I replied, and he put his arms around me and hugged me.

“Yeah, well, one day I’m gonna get mad back,” he teased me, “If you want me to cuddle you, just ask, you little idiot!”

“I’m not an idiot!”

“Says the girl who goes about worrying her boyfriend just so that she can get cuddles from him,” he smiled cheekily at me, “But you’re an idiot I love, so I guess it’s ok.”

We heard an aww and turned around to find Louis smiling goofily at us. I jumped up from Niall, “What the hell are you doing in here? And how did you even get in, you need a key!”

He held up a master key, and just shrugged when Niall asked him where he got it. Then he gave me one of his looks, “Don’t you love Niall?”

I looked at him confused, “What are you talking about? Of course I love Niall! What?” I asked him, trying to figure out what he was saying. He chuckled mischievously, “Well, cos Niall said he loved you, and you didn’t say anything in return!” he replied, slightly slurring.

I raised an eyebrow, “Lou, what did you drink? You can’t have gotten tipsy since I last saw you...” I asked him, slightly concerned as I looked into his eyes. He shrugged, “Well, since you don’t love me enough to actually get me a milkshake, I went to get one myself, and there was this drink already at the bar and nobody was there so I took it and it smelled funny but it tasted good and...this is all because you don’t love me enough!” he said sadly, pointing at me.