Chapter 27 - Baby Steps

Allie’s POV:

Just like Paul had said, the boys did everything but sleep in the tour bus. So whilst I was lying down with Niall in his bunk bed, trying to get some sleep, Liam was bouncing around (and I’m not even kidding, I was terrified that at one point he’d bounce onto the walls and the whole thing would go down and we’d all die and...I think you get the picture).

“Ugh, Niall, for God’s sake make him stop,” I groaned into his chest.

“You’re the one that got him all excited in the first place, remember?” he chuckled. I sighed and looked up, pissed that I couldn’t sleep, but somehow, Louis was happily snoring his little sassy head off. Frustrated, I punched the pillow. Niall smiled as he took my hand in his, “Promise me?” he asked. I gave him a confused look, not having a clue what he was talking about, he lied down on the bunk bed again, still playing with my fingers.

“Promise me that even if you’re tired as hell, you’ll still talk to me about today once we get to the hotel,” he whispered, referring to my recent triggered memory. I sighed and nodded, knowing that Paul would kill me if he knew that I was keeping them up longer than I should have been. I was about to rest my head on Niall’s chest and attempt to sleep again when Liam bounced on the bunk bed, making it shake. I hope this thing can hold up three people...

“Ok, so the driver said we’ll be there in about ten minutes, and you’re the one that has to go down and pick her up. She doesn’t know we’re gonna be there so make sure you don’t miss her, right, or that would end in disaster and I really don’t want that. And don’t waste time chatting like a girl bring her back here immediately oh God I missed her so much,” he said, barely pausing to take a breath between one sentence and the next.

I nodded, he had already told me this twice. I’m not going to lie, over-excited Liam was starting to take the piss out of me, but that’s probably because I was extra tired. So like the great friend that I am, I did the first thing that came into my head and pushed him off. And I actually managed to push him right off and he fell onto the floor, causing Harry to laugh that big laugh of his that he covers up immediately after.

“Oh my God Liam are you ok?” I asked him, panicked. He just nodded and literally shook it off like a puppy and went next to Harry telling him all about Daniela and what a wonderful person she is and all. I stuck my tongue out at Harry and he gave me the finger, earning a glare from Niall.

“I’m not gonna get any sleep, am I?”

He shook his head, grinning, “Have you even met us?”

..........

I shivered, pulling my coat tighter to me. Who knew airports could be this cold? Danny should have been down by now, where the heck is she? I wondered to myself. Then I grinned as I saw her running towards me, almost killing a person in the process with two suitcases trailing behind her (ok so maybe I exaggerated a bit with the killing part, but she could have seriously hurt that guy had he not stepped away quickly enough).

“HIII!!! OH MY GOD I DIDN’T THINK YOU’D BE HERE OH MY GOD I MISSED YOU SO MUCH!!!”

I laughed as I returned her bear hug, then took one of her suitcases, “Come on, the taxi driver will get really pissed if we don’t go out right now,” I grinned, thinking how happy she’d be when instead of a moody taxi driver, she’d see Liam. Just before we went out, I stopped in my tracks, causing her to bump right into me, nearly smashing me into the glass door.

“Hey, tell you what,” I said, whilst patting down her hair with one hand (an eight hour long flight is torture to your hair, trust me) and handing her my lipgloss with the other, “the driver’s hot so like, if we make you look even prettier than usual he might-“