"All right let's get down to bussines," Ms. Jackson said. "You're right Maggie," CeeCee said while pulling Fran into her lap. CeeCee started to run a brush through Fran's hair. "Our girls need to relax! This school is terrible for the skin and I know just the mixer to fix that. Francesca do you still have that book I sent you," CeeCee asked and Fran nodded with fear in her eyes.

"Actually I think we should be training them CeeCee. This mission isn't a test. People's lives will be involved," Ms. Jackson said while looking through my closet. She threw me some clothes and it was a tight black tp, tight shorts, and black heels. "Am I training in heels," i asked. "If you can fight in heels, you can fight in anything," Ms. Jackson said while having a good point. I knew my ankles would disagree later though.

"Fine. We can train them together! Good with you," CeeCee asked. "Perfect," Ms. Jackson said and I quickly changed. I expected to see Fran wearing something like I was but she was in a pink, frilly dress with long, open sleeves and pink sparkly heels. CeeCee was trying to decide wheter or not to apply make-up. "Ready," I asked and CeeCee quickly put lip gloss on Fran.

"Finished," she exclaimed with a smile and grabbed Fran's hand while talking. "Let's go," Ms. Jackson said. Ms. Jackson's bussiness clothes were laid out on the chair and now she was wearing blue shorts and a blue t-shirt that said attitude check. When I walked outside a cool breeze hit me and had me shivering. "Just a little wind," Ms. Jackson said and I nodded.

When we were far enough out into the grounds, Ms. Jackson and CeeCee turned to face me and Fran. "Take this seriously CeeCee. Their lives are at stake," Ms. Jackson said and CeeCee nodded. "She's just so young. I shouldn't have to share her yet," CeeCee pouted and went into a defensive mode. "Ready," Ms. Jackson asked and I nodded.

I was as ready as I would ever be. Ms. Jackson ran toward me and I was just focused on not getting hit in the face and falling in these heals. Ms. Jackson punched my stomach and had me wobbling a lot in the heels. "Gain some balance! Concentrate," she continued to shout at me. I tried to concentrate but the pain in my stomach and legs were distracting. "Keep moving," she exclaimed.

I kept backing up and felt the wall touch my back. I cursed under my breath as Ms. Jackson slowly made her way toward me. "Never let yourself get cornered. This would have been your end," she said obviously. "I know," I said between gasps. Ms. Jackson smiled and turned. "Alright again. Learn from your mistakes," she said and I sighed in relief.

I clutched my stomach because Ms. Jackson thought that was my weak spot. She showed me over and over how defensless I left my stomach and let's just say I didn't want anymore pain there. I looked over and saw Fran fighting expertly with CeeCee. CeeCee seemed more agressive than usual. I guess she was in spy mode. I quickly made my way over to Ms. Jackson and continued to get hurt.

Each time I got a little better but I didn't know if that was really helping in the end. When We finally called it quits, the sun was rising and I was tired to the bone. "You have class as normal today. Don't embarras me," Ms. Jackson warned and walked away. "You did very well honey! After class I'll come over to dress you up again! I still have that scrapbook and need a new picture. Make me prouder if that's possible," CeeCee said and kissed Fran's cheek before catching up with Ms. Jackson.

Fran slowly made her way toward me while holding her arm. I could barely move so Fran must have done well. "I don't know about you but I need a cold bath," I said and Fran nodded in agreement. Fran looked up and screamed. She broke out in a run and turned around. When I saw what she did, I broke out in a run despite my aching muscles.

Fran grabbed Frost's hands and I ran to help Ranger. "Stop! You're hurting him," Fran exclaimed and Frost pushed her away causing her to fall. "Fran," Ranger called out and lunged. Raner took most of the impact as Fran fell into his arms. "You're just hurting everyone and you can't even help yourself! I sent you to this because I thought I saw something in you! You're an embarrasement to me. Why you passed up that first mission I'll never know but this time you won't screw up! Stand up," Frost said and that's when I snapped.